Kirik says there are no fight Left for Mayweather

lol at those estimates. Floyd works for Dana now.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - You think he pulls a million+ ppv buys against Danny Garcia? Right now? No way.

Danny, hell no. But Keith Thurman....hell yes.

BruteDion -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - You think he pulls a million+ ppv buys against Danny Garcia? Right now? No way.

Actually if they fought on Cinco De Mayo or Mexican Independence Day it would sell because the Mexican fans would be cheering on Floyd.

Barry_BondsMVP -
BruteDion -

Actually if they fought on Cinco De Mayo or Mexican Independence Day it would sell because the Mexican fans would be cheering on Floyd.

True. Floyd on those days are money.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - You think he pulls a million+ ppv buys against Danny Garcia? Right now? No way.

He pulled a million with Midana. He pulled a million with Ortiz.

But I get it with Dannys recent loss to Thurman I guess you can call bluff. Should we replace with Cotto? Bradley? Crawford?

CRE - lol at those estimates. Floyd works for Dana now.

Feel free to elaborate. Everything I said was accurate and likely a low estimate.

Hahah man Boxing is bigger than ever and mma fans keep saying boxing is dead when mma has peaked and will continue to decline.  

Mayweather McGregor would be the highest grossing fight of all time clearly and biggest pay day connar will ever see but he doesn't want it.   

Its never gonna happen and if it does it will be choreographed 

PrettyBoy -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - You think he pulls a million+ ppv buys against Danny Garcia? Right now? No way.

He pulled a million with Midana. He pulled a million with Ortiz.

But I get it with Dannys recent loss to Thurman I guess you can call bluff. Should we replace with Cotto? Bradley? Crawford?
Crawford for sure.

PrettyBoy - To do a million buys outside of Connor McGreggor.

I like you Kirik but you are one delusional hater.

Rematch with Manny = 2 milliom
Rematch with Canelo = 2 million
Amir Kahn = 1 million or more
Keith Thurman = 1 million or more
Danny Garcia = 1 Million or more
GGG if he wanted to give up all that weight = 2-3 million
JCC if he wanted to give up all that weight = 2 million

I could keep going but do you actually believe what you write sometimes.
He meant besides these fights.

PrettyBoy - 

Feel free to elaborate. Everything I said was accurate and likely a low estimate.

All Floyd does is promote Dana's top star fighter. He works for Dana.

CRE -
PrettyBoy - 

Holy fuck. So Fucking true.  Whoa.

MMARAIDER -
CRE -
PrettyBoy - 

Holy fuck. So Fucking true.  Whoa.

Mayweather probably has stock in UFC and just promoting Connor to keep him relevant at all times while he had his kid.    

CRE -
PrettyBoy - 

Floyd has put Conor on hiatus. Floyd is going to ruin the UFC and their relationship with Conor forever after this. Floyd is going to show him what backend money looks like. 

Conor will never fight for the UFC again without demanding 30 million. It's over folks. Welcome the Ali act. Welcome the free agent. Welcome Mayweather And McGreggor promotions MMA. Live on Showtime PPV.

PrettyBoy -
siebe41 - He did say certain wins that would do over 1 mil.
None of those are certain wins. McGregor in a boxing match is basically a certain win.

No he said

"Mayweather has eight fights that broke 1,000,000 buys to McGregor’s four. However, McGregor, 28, has a number of options that will break 1,000,000 buys and Mayweather has none."

I think he gets his sources from CNN.
I guess I read it as implied. Floyd won't fight unless it is low risk.