Kirik, vote up and down buttons suggestion

don't put it on the right side where I scroll up and down with fingers.

I take my votes very seriouslyI only get 1 a day and I keep accidently hitting it as I scroll down the threads.

3 Likes

Get rid of them altogether. 

Colby Covid19ington - don't put it on the right side where I scroll up and down with fingers.

I take my votes very seriouslyI only get 1 a day and I keep accidently hitting it as I scroll down the threads.

Are you on an iPhone or the website? The Android app doesn't limit how many times a day we can vote. Which, considering how often I accidently click on it when trying to scroll, is a good thing

Bring back visible votes, but only downvotes.

Wear them like scars, be proud.

3 Likes

sicko -
Colby Covid19ington - don't put it on the right side where I scroll up and down with fingers.

Are you on an iPhone or the website? The Android app doesn't limit how many times a day we can vote. Which, considering how often I accidently click on it when trying to scroll, is a good thing

But only upvotes on accident. Down votes require a second button in a temp window. I don't see how you can accidentally down vote.

1 Like

7 Likes

Mountain Medic -
sicko -

But only upvotes on accident. Down votes require a second button in a temp window. I don't see how you can accidentally down vote.

Yeah, the confirmation on the down vote constantly saves me from unintended down voting 

Mountain Medic -
sicko -

Its surprisingly easy to do on a phone. Still kinda rare.

NiteProwleR -
Mountain Medic -
sicko -

Its surprisingly easy to do on a phone. Still kinda rare.

I don't use the app on my phone, just brave browser to get here. Runs better than the app when I had it except it's way easier to post pics from the app

Black Dougie -

LOL

Hi, I;m Kirik. Like the coffeee. But I lol'd didn't read. Have a good night right meow. 

This will get handled swiftly OP. I’m completely confident your issue will hand immediately by top boys...

Colby Covid19ington - don't put it on the right side where I scroll up and down with fingers.

That's a sound suggestion.

Kirik -
Colby Covid19ington - don't put it on the right side where I scroll up and down with fingers.

Don't listen to that person. 

It's trans. 

What does it matter? When was the last poster banned due to down votes? They aren’t used for anything other than freezing a poster which doesn’t accomplish anything and are often abused in that way. If they are too be used at all they should be tailored to work in the way intended. If they aren’t going to be worn like a badge to show a shitty poster, or to show who needs to be disciplined or banned, they are worthless.

1 Like

Bro this forum is our old shitty car. We are all in denial that it will eventually break down. Until then let's hope the duct tape top men apply holds.

Kirik -

No it isn’t. This is the only site that’s unintentionally left hand friendly by default. Stand down, Top men!

What happened to the proposed forum migration to Discourse (or other)? There was a sticky for a while, then nothing.

Mountain Medic - 

I was a dirty negger in a previous life.... I've since become aware....like AI...

artificial intelligence....not angryinch long....

RhinoHog -
Mountain Medic - 

I was a dirty negger in a previous life.... I've since become aware....like AI...

artificial intelligence....not angryinch long....

Navin Johnson?