Kirik Why Oh Why

PembrokePinesVillain - 
Elvis - I'm smokin... Kirik don't make me burn the forum down to get your attention!

bet you wont have to

Fixed.<!--Session data-->

The king certainly deserves his own subforum. A number of fighters have subforums in the community forums even though most never answer and queries there. At least Elvis would particpate in his own forum.

Elias Cepeda -  
:(

shouldn't it be called "a pro's pick" instead of "pro's picks"?

every time i read "pro's picks" i enter the thread expecting picks from pro's (plural) not pro's (singular)

it is misleading and doesn't make sense to make it plural.

caliphornia - shouldn't it be called "a pro's pick" instead of "pro's picks"?

every time i read "pro's picks" i enter the thread expecting picks from pro's (plural) not pro's (singular)

it is misleading and doesn't make sense to make it plural.

Might as well make it The King's Picks at that point, which would make it that much cooler imo.

Tom O Bedlam - 
PembrokePinesVillain - 
Elvis - I'm smokin... Kirik don't make me burn the forum down to get your attention!

bet you wont have to

Fixed.<!--Session data-->

dood, he so would of done it, i got the reverse psych goin on him!

Well I'm kinda hoping more Pro's would want to participate on it. We have Bisping on the forum now. We have alot of other guys who've been here and still post. Hopefully more will get involved. That is one of the great things about this forum. Interaction. Hopefully the Pro's will post their pics and we will have some respectful discussions.

Elvis

Elvis - Well I'm kinda hoping more Pro's would want to participate on it. We have Bisping on the forum now. We have alot of other guys who've been here and still post. Hopefully more will get involved. That is one of the great things about this forum. Interaction. Hopefully the Pro's will post their pics and we will have some respectful discussions.

Elvis

now i see where you are headed with this. kirk make pro's picks a sticky again!

i'm sure bisping would start posting in it now that he is here. maybe we could get lauzon on board too. the more fighters we get to do it, the more will follow

Exactly. This forum is cool. We have world class fighters on here. Who wouldn't want to hear what they have to think about MMA fights. I don't even care if they get the pick right. Just their thoughs behind matches and match ups would be interesting.

Elvis