Kirk vs. Guillard

it'll be fun!!!

TTT for a great matchup of styles. I can't guarantee Tommy will win[He will;)] but it should be exciting. I would be extremely surprised if this goes the distance. Thanks again to Jim and Rich. Tom loves fighting for you guys as long as we keep him far away from that sob Clementi! lol.

Thanks Mike!

Melvin

ttt

ttt

t3 again

ttt.

Mike, are you still with IF?

Mike..

how about that picture of Tom Kirk e-mailed to beanz4@msn.com?

hey mikey,

what show is this on/

thompson

I still work w/IF but run my own business-Sidemount. I am on that pic Sven. Nick-Reality Combat on 11/12.

jim, let me know when you want to get a game of poker going.

Kirk is tough for sure, but Guillard will be too much for him in the standup.

David i will call you and lets put something together.

You know Kirk is an undefeated pro boxer-right? Just fyi.

"You know Kirk is an undefeated pro boxer-right? Just fyi."

so is melvin. he also did really well in the kings kickboxing tourney. of course, nhb is not boxing so that only has a limited effect. also, melvin outstruck laverne clark. he forced clark to take him down. i'll be very surprised if kirk can pose more of a threat than laverne.
jim, that sounds good. we'll have to round up a few others. i know shannon said he wanted to play. the more dead money, the better for us ;)

ttt

all I'm saying is that Tommy is a great striker also. He has a 7 second KO win under his belt. He is looking forward to this one!

its good that kirk has a solid striking background. it'll be a much more entertaining fight if both are looking to throw.

ttt- Kirk will definatly bang!!!!! I'm pulling for Tommy in this one.