Kizer & Hendricks Camp BLAST GSP - Wow SHTF Bros!

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/09/hendricks-camp-reps-for-ufc-champ-st-pierre-refused-nsacs-wada-testing

St-Pierre also will be tested, possibly in and out of competition, by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which oversees the Nov. 16 pay-per-view event.

Hendricks, on the other hand, will participate in the NSAC's testing, but not with VADA, after St-Pierre's camp hedged on participating in an enhanced testing program recently approved by the NSAC.

Hendricks' manager, Ted Ehrhardt, is suspicious about VADA testing after he discovered that the association is footing the bill of St-Pierre's tests, which contradicts the champ's earlier claim that he would pay for the two of them.

"GSP's had a black cloud over him for years (with) people thinking he's on HGH (human growth hormone) or whatever they think he's on, and I think he's trying to clear his name, and we just happen to be the fight that he's doing it," Ehrhardt told MMAjunkie.com.

Kizer

"I made it quite clear that if you guys want to do additional testing on your own, that's fine," Kizer said. "But if you're serious about it and you're not looking to hire someone yourself to do it, I said, 'This is how you do it. We're happy to help you help us, but that's a decision you need to make because you need to fund it.'"

Kizer, however, also was concerned when St-Pierre's reps asked questions about the list of substances the WADA program tests for, in addition to when the drug tests would be conducted and who would conduct them.

"They were asking, 'Well, what do you test for?' My answer is always the same: We test for prohibited substances as listed on the WADA list," Kizer said. "(They said), 'Well, what does that mean? Does that mean HGH, does that mean this, does that mean that?' Yes, it means it all. The answer then should have been, 'OK.'"

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/09/hendricks-camp-reps-for-ufc-champ-st-pierre-refused-nsacs-wada-testing

lol at asking "what do you test for" Phone Post 3.0

Please re the entire article. Kizer put GSP's people on Blast. Damn! Dana may have to step in and do damage control for his Champion.

WADA and VADA use the same prohibited substances list. So what´s the problem?

GSP can't win. Too many cunts out there. Phone Post 3.0

renerocker - WADA and VADA use the same prohibited substances list. So what´s the problem?

Pretty much this. Seems like a PR move by Hendricks' people to gloss over the fact he is a cheater and not won't commit to extra drug testing like GSP has.

Kizer is just ticked as a important figure is going outside the athletic commission, that is all. ACs are notoriously tight regarding control.

RicGillespie -
renerocker - WADA and VADA use the same prohibited substances list. So what´s the problem?

Pretty much this. Seems like a PR move by Hendricks' people to gloss over the fact he is a cheater and not won't commit to extra drug testing like GSP has.
This. Phone Post 3.0

Also, when BJ Penn pushes for VADA testing he's a hero. GSP pushes for vada testing he's a cheat. WTF?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder -
Dead President - Also, when BJ Penn pushes for VADA testing he's a hero. GSP pushes for vada testing he's a cheat. WTF?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if Penn asked VADA what they test for or when hey test?
Who wouldn't ask that? Iirc fighters are told not to take even aspirin before a fight because it could trigger a positive test. Phone Post 3.0

So GSPs physique isn't achievable naturally even by an athletic freak like him. Must be cheating. Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish - im not excusing everyones opinion on the matter but if the issue is why dont people care when its bj penn,its probably because bj penn wasnt accused recently of steroid use and did the testing to clear his own name... hes been rather on the offensive with it.
I'd say volunteering for random blood testing when you don't need to is being more proactive than most. Phone Post 3.0

GSP is getting blame when Hendricks is the one refusing to do VADA testing? And Kizer put him on blast because he is asking what and when he is being tested for? God forbid a professional athletes representatives want to know what is going on in the life of their athlete.

They're all on something.  It's just annoying when people try to pretend their hero isn't or the guy they hate is.

And it's especially annoying to hear an arrogant, ego maniacal, public sector turd like Kizer toss out criticism of men who do jobs much more difficult than his as if his own integrity is beyond reproach.  The emperor is so incensed by being asked a question that he has to go have a temper tantrum to the media?  The fact that this guy's opinion isn't dismissed as a matter of course is a shit stain on the intelligence of sports fans.

And the fact that anyone can read this:

"We have nothing to hide and nothing to prove," he said. "(Extra) testing does us no good because if GSP does fail, he doesn't get to fight. We can't get the belt. So we have everything to lose, nothing to gain here. All we want to do is make sure GSP shows up with the belt."

and still take Hendricks' camp's side on this issue is a fucking disgrace.

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - So GSPs physique isn't achievable naturally even by an athletic freak like him. Must be cheating. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to believe training gymnastics has had a huge impact on his physique.
I wouldn't know but until proven otherwise, this hgh thing is pure speculation.

in_different - GSP is getting blame when Hendricks is the one refusing to do VADA testing? And Kizer put him on blast because he is asking what and when he is being tested for? God forbid a professional athletes representatives want to know what is going on in the life of their athlete.

God forbid that THEY, are professional athletes representatives & should know what is, isnt allowed to be used... clearly.

Thacommish - 
Dead President - Also, when BJ Penn pushes for VADA testing he's a hero. GSP pushes for vada testing he's a cheat. WTF?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

Never in my life have i ever heard a guy like "OH MAN look at the bacne on penn, he must be on something" or "Look at penns hgh gut" just saying.... there are differences...

that's irrelevant. GSP is taking the test and getting shit for it. He has nothing to hide and he's proving it. Cunts like yourself can't accept that because you will have nothing to moan about.

If people bothered to read the article it should be pretty clear that since VADA opted to split the bill with gsp it makes more sense to use them.

I saw nothing but praise when Penns camp brought up testing for the macdonald fight and had VADA foot the whole bill but since gsp is going to be paying for part of it suddenly it's shady??

Who do people think would be footing the WADA bill if they went with them instead? It sure as hell wasn't going to be free. I suppose if gsp paid the whole WADA bill that would suddenly be LESS shady than paying only a portion of it??? Phone Post 3.0

INDK - 
in_different - GSP is getting blame when Hendricks is the one refusing to do VADA testing? And Kizer put him on blast because he is asking what and when he is being tested for? God forbid a professional athletes representatives want to know what is going on in the life of their athlete.

God forbid that THEY, are professional athletes representatives & should know what is, isnt allowed to be used... clearly.

"an enhanced testing program recently approved by the NSAC"

its not the same test that the NSAC has been doing in the past. Its fair to ask what the differences are. instead, the response they get from Kizer is condescending. Fuck that guy

Thacommish -

Never in my life have i ever heard a guy like "OH MAN look at the bacne on penn, he must be on something" or "Look at penns hgh gut" just saying.... there are differences...
Gsp has bacne? And Vtfd for saying 'just saying' its extra gay Phone Post 3.0