KJ Noons boxes 2morrow...

In boxing tomorrow, KJ Noons fights Randy Pogue. I'll go with Noons by decision. Your pick?

couldn't care less

japetto?

bombshelter - couldn't care less

KJ by KO in the 3rd...

It's not this Randy Pogue is it?

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=38235&cat=boxer

thats the only one i found too. it is boxing and in KJ's hometown so sounds about right...

If it really is that Randy Pogue, that's pretty terrible. Dude has an 8-8 record, has never won a fight by KO, is pushing 40, hasn't fought in almost 2 years and hasn't won a fight since 2004. I mean, talk about a setup opponent. May as well bring Reggie Strickland out of retirement.

Good luck to KJ. He's a great kid, exciting fighter, and is horribly misunderstood by fans who don't know him. MMA is worse off for not having him actively competing at the LW division.

What a joke...noons is a poon

Tomato Can - If it really is that Randy Pogue, that's pretty terrible. Dude has an 8-8 record, has never won a fight by KO, is pushing 40, hasn't fought in almost 2 years and hasn't won a fight since 2004. I mean, talk about a setup opponent. May as well bring Reggie Strickland out of retirement.

Well, these are basically the only guys Noons boxes, and he doesnt even fight them with the kind of regularity you would expect of someone who was serious.

The last time KJ fought a C-level fighter he lost, so I guess he is stepping down to D-level opponents.

Who?

Reggie STrickland is too much for KJ at this point in his career and no I'm not joking

"As far as fighting C/D level opponents, you guys should look up the records of Mayweathers first 10 opponents"

This will be KJ's 12th fight, plus he already has 2 losses.

I'd like to see him box Diaz, to show that two MMA savages can settle their differences like gentlemen.

I could care less.

Squared Circle - I'd like to see him box Diaz, to show that two MMA savages can settle their differences like gentlemen.

KJ would likely say he's got no differences to settle with Diaz. He beat him fair & square. Diaz prob disagrees.

I worked that fight and was ringside. Diaz is one of my favorite fighters, but KJ tore him up with speed, power, and striking angles that 99% of MMA fighters don't have in their arsenal. I was always unsure how KJ would do against top competition, but that fight spoke volumes about his talent.