Klitschko engaged to Hayden Panettiere

NEW YORK -- "Nashville" star Hayden Panettiere confirmed her engagement to heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko on Wednesday.

Appearing on Wednesday's "Live with Kelly and Michael," the 24-year-old actress was flashing a large diamond ring that prompted host Kelly Ripa to inquire what it might signify.

Panettiere confirmed she's engaged as the studio audience cheered. She added that she and longtime boyfriend Klitschko haven't set a wedding date.

Klitschko retained his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles Saturday night, unanimously outpointing previously undefeated Alexander Povetkin.

Panettiere's ring even upstaged her entrance Wednesday, when she appeared on the show wearing a live boa constrictor.

On ABC's "Nashville," Panettiere plays scheming up-and-coming country music star Juliette Barnes.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9796503/wladimir-klitschko-engaged-actress-hayden-panettiere

Lucky mofo Phone Post 3.0

he must just destroy that

The entire world (well the part that cares) is thinking about the same thing...

Looks like father and daughter Phone Post

shaqitup -

There's a video I saw on reddit where the lower part of this chick's stomach moves on every thrust.

Probably something like that Phone Post

Goddamn she is perfect Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - 
shaqitup - 

I was just going to say that.  He must fuck her to bits.  I have had dinner with her pops many times because he is friends with my uncle, and he is a cool fucking guy with a pretty hot little GF.  He is funny and says that he sometimes wont speak to her for months which i think is fucked up but he said she is all over the place.  I actually think Hayden took him to Russia for the fight. 

He destroys it in more ways than one. Rumor is that the relationship is abusive and Panettiere actually enjoys it. The rumor also says that her dad molested her.

She's fucking sexy Phone Post 3.0

There goes his legs.....MICK told ROCKY no dames or broads, takes the legs right out from under ya ...

He skips leg day....

In for sex video.. Phone Post 3.0

dayummm

PaulyMolitor - She's going to downsize his kids to runts. He should go after something bigger.
Haha I was thinking the same thing!
Keep those precious genes superior!
He needs to breed with some Russian female body builder or even a WNBA player and ad that extra edge of black athleticism to him spawn Phone Post 3.0

I too heard the rumor that her dad is a piece of shit and that Robert Downey Jr said he used to pump her out to producers to get her cast in rolls that wouldn't have gone to her. At like 13-14 she was being sent to these old scummy producers houses to suck them off and shit. Fucked up if true Phone Post 3.0

Pimp** Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle - 

OUTSTANDING!!

PaulyMolitor - She's going to downsize his kids to runts. He should go after something bigger.

yeah they'll probably only be 6'3

KOphil25 - Lucky mofo Phone Post 3.0
Yeah she is.... Phone Post 3.0

You guys really find that chick hot? She has a nice face but a weird body. Short arms, weird insertions. Then again, some dudes find Miley Cyrus hot...