Klitschko engaged to Hayden Panettiere

Everyone on here is like "lucky guy" but I disagree. While Hayden is hot she certainly is the lucky one in this exchange. Boxing legend, dominant physical specimen... there's a bunch of Hayden's out there especially in the eastern block but only two klitschkos.

No homo. Phone Post 3.0

she ain't nothing special. You would think a guy like Kiltz could do much better. IMHO Phone Post 3.0

People don't always understand what goes into being an entertainer. Why there are so many actor/actress suicides, drug users or TMZ-type outbursts/stories.

In this world, if you can help someone out with a kind word or action, that's the greatest thing possible. Even if that person is rich/famous and supposedly "happy."

He can do much better, lol. I never watched "Heroes", and sure she is hot, but meh, not that hot. That's in comparison to other famous actresses that is, never mind dealing with the rumours about her being passed around Hollywood.

(In russian accent) and now you take the cock. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup -

he must just destroy that

Her vagina has superhuman healing powers. Phone Post

MMA Playwright -

NEW YORK -- "Nashville" star Hayden Panettiere confirmed her engagement to heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko on Wednesday.

Appearing on Wednesday's "Live with Kelly and Michael," the 24-year-old actress was flashing a large diamond ring that prompted host Kelly Ripa to inquire what it might signify.

Panettiere confirmed she's engaged as the studio audience cheered. She added that she and longtime boyfriend Klitschko haven't set a wedding date.

Klitschko retained his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles Saturday night, unanimously outpointing previously undefeated Alexander Povetkin.

Panettiere's ring even upstaged her entrance Wednesday, when she appeared on the show wearing a live boa constrictor.

On ABC's "Nashville," Panettiere plays scheming up-and-coming country music star Juliette Barnes.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9796503/wladimir-klitschko-engaged-actress-hayden-panettiere

That man is a giant Phone Post

Bit disappointed to see he's a heat fan Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 

he must just destroy that

Nah, he just hugs her a lot. Clinches for days, son.

Not hot. Phone Post 3.0

Boxing fans could care less if it was Bob Arum or Don King that promoted a show.

As a matter of fact ,the majority of the time the casual boxing fan don't know or care. Phone Post 3.0

klitschko is lucky i wasnt there i would of walked up to them slapped klitschko around like the beta he is then go for a double leg takedown and then armbar him and then take hayden home and if klitschko was lucky id let him watch while he wacks it with his non broken arm and watch how us alphas do it

Must be like a bomb has gone off down there!

lol at him being the lucky one, she's not anything special and with the money and fame he got he could get a thousand better than her.

100% she now has vagin hung like magicians sleeve Phone Post

ChokeEmOut - 

He's a fool if he has chosen her to have kids with. Phone Post

Why would you say that?

She is hot, successful and seems to be a cool girl in all her interviews.

KOphil25 - Lucky mofo Phone Post 3.0

yes she is

The last pic in the bunch looks like a father walking on the beach with his teenage daughter discussing that "not-so-fresh-feeling".

looks like she's showing how big his dick is with her hands

Always struck me as an odd couple.

Good for him. And Good for her.

But really just a bizarre match.