1 Like

https://youtu.be/NKED3FAzNtw

1 Like
BigEyedFish - 

https://youtu.be/NKED3FAzNtw

Thanks!

1 Like

Glad he’s better, she was trying to be reasonable during the dem debates 

Her chance to be VP goes to zero. Had her husband died, she would have been a shoe in.

2 Likes

yep ^ 

“I believe he briefly took that drug, I’d have to ask the doctors” - Klobuchar

“Her husband had the C virus and then five days later is miraculously healthy” - some lunatic on Youtube

“Klobuchar admits hydroxychloroquine saved husband” - The OG

Can’t believe I watched that crap video thinking there’d be some truth to that statement.

5 Likes
Savitar - "I believe he briefly took that drug, I'd have to ask the doctors" - Klobuchar

“Her husband had the C virus and then five days later is miraculously healthy” - some lunatic on Youtube

Can’t believe I watched that crap video thinking there’d be some truth to that statement.

She’s trying to down play the he took it with success.  She’s playing the game.  Much the same as the person creating the sensationalized title to the vid.

![](upload://hYiU39u9Pfc5CImbex057aelbD.gif)

1 Like
Bad Monkey - 
Savitar - "I believe he briefly took that drug, I'd have to ask the doctors" - Klobuchar

She’s trying to down play the he took it with success.  She’s playing the game.  Much the same as the person creating the sensationalized title to the vid.

He (possibly) took it, as many have, and recovered, as most do.

The same people claiming the virus isn’t really that deadly will take a sliver of evidence and conclude it saved this man’s life. Jesus.

3 Likes
Bad Monkey - 

as if a presidential candidate in this climate doesnt know if her husband took the hydroxycq

give me a break lol 

Back in reality:

is that article from 40 years ago before they used it for 4 decades without anyone saying a thing?  ^ 

1 Like

"Impossible!"

-OG'er Malateo1

BigEyedFish - 

is that article from 40 years ago before they used it for 4 decades without anyone saying a thing?  ^ 

No, it’s from 3 hours ago when they released an actual study about its use on COVID patients.

DaddyO4 - Her chance to be VP goes to zero. Had her husband died, she would have been a shoe in.

this

BigEyedFish -
Bad Monkey - 

as if a presidential candidate in this climate doesnt know if her husband took the hydroxycq

give me a break lol 

Exactly. If she was unsure she would have said she didn't believe he had taken it, or flatly denied it. She knows he took it, she just doesn't want to give any credit to the drug because it would play positively for Trump.  I don't have a problem with what she said, but it's clear why she phrased her statement the way she did. 

2 Likes
DaddyO4 - Her chance to be VP goes to zero. Had her husband died, she would have been a shoe in.

Sadly, this is accurate 

"Klobuchar admits she doesn't want to be the next Lyndon Johnson"

I’m hearing the studies showing high death rate were done on people already on ventilators. HCQ is meant to be taken early on. No matter how many people get good results, no matter how many countries use it, no matter how many decades it has been safely used, no matter what Democrats are saved by it…Trump said something about it possibly working, it must be bad.

1 Like