Knee pain when extending leg

What's going on here? Last few weeks I've noticed a fair amount of pain going over my kneecap when I try to extend my leg. Doesn't hurt when walking, but if I'm laying on my back and lift me leg or when I go to swing my leg off my need it hurts. 

Fucking turn 32 and start falling apart. 

Looks like Mihow has set you straight. I’ll just run along and try to get someone mad elsewhere. 

Stop extending your knee.

You're welcome. 

mihow -

Are you fat? Stop

Physical therapy 

squats / lunges in proper form and progressive weights x2/weekly to build up ligaments tendons joint fluid

2 grams of omega 3 / 1 gram turmeric ( with black pepper ) daily 

Stop being fat. Got it. 

Meniscus cartilage tear 

Had the exact same thing happen to me last year, ended up being "jumpers knee." Basically, inflammation/injury of the patellar tendon.

I had pain across what felt like the entire knee cap.

Patellar tendinosis. Quad tendon may be involved too.  Eccentric squats on a 25 degree slant board help. Also need to avoid things that irritate it and work on strengthening your glutes, especially medial glute. Don't let it get out of hand or it can become a real bitch to get rid of.

Headlight fluid low

itskrisdude -

How did you get rid of it?

turducken -
itskrisdude -

How did you get rid of it?

Pretty much just took it easy for a couple weeks and was given a prescription for Naproxen. It resolved itself with rest.

Stu Cazzo - 

Meniscus cartilage tear 

my first thought.

been there.

Be surprised how easy it is to tear one of them badboiz in your knee. Tore my meniscus 2 weeks ago standing up ffs 

Sounds like it's your pussy, OP.

Wrap in in a bag of rice

SergesBeefyHopeFlaps -
mihow -

Are you fat? Stop

Physical therapy 

squats / lunges in proper form and progressive weights x2/weekly to build up ligaments tendons joint fluid

Stop being fat. Got it. 

If you're fat, you really should.

Never_rolled -
2breath2feel -

Be surprised how easy it is to tear one of them badboiz in your knee. Tore my meniscus 2 weeks ago standing up ffs 

Did you go to Gelb? Yoldas in Ft. Lauderdale is really good also. He did my ACL, Gelb did my bicep tendon. He does all the ATT guys.

Have an appointment with him in an hour 

mihow -

Are you fat? Stop

Physical therapy 

And eat more protein to help it heal. Preferably red meat/steaks