Kneeing a grounded opponent?

Am I wrong or isn't that how GSP stopped the fight? Don't get me wrong he was dominating and was going to clearly win, but was'nt those last 4 or so knees while he was standing and serra on the ground?

I may be wrong but I thought you could'nt knee a grounded opponent?

To the body = OK

Thanks for clearing it up

please suicide self

not to the head

It's rare to see fights being stopped due to ground knees to the body

Why did you buy a blue?

WOW!

congrats on your 6th post...dumbass

You are not going to be a popular poster.

It's rare to see guys really using that as a weapon...it is a great tool, more fighters should work it. The body is a big target, hard to defend from the turtle and a couple rib shots can end things quickly.

sherdog.com imo.

Ah.. poor guy'll never post again.

It's rare to see fights being stopped due to ground knees to the body

Serra verbally tapped.

wow just wow. ive seen an influx of 2008ers that have really just started watching in 2008.i HATE BEING LUMPED IN WITH THIS CROWD BECAUSE OF MY 06 SIGN IN DATE. God why did i wait so long to sign up here. WHY WHY WHY

Jesus, tough crowd for what seemed like a simple question.

OMFG how DARE he support the site by buying a blue name, and at the same time not be an expert on the unified mma rules?! BLASPHEMY!

Next thing we know, he's going to ask us if 12 to 6 o'clock elbows are legal!! OMFGWTFBBQ?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoen1

Settle down, guys. If someone's newly a fan of the sport, help them learn the rules instead of being a bunch of meat heads about it.

anybody home?

Perrywise - Am I wrong or isn't that how GSP stopped the fight? Don't get me wrong he was dominating and was going to clearly win, but was'nt those last 4 or so knees while he was standing and serra on the ground?

I may be wrong but I thought you could'nt knee a grounded opponent?

xs

This board has turned into the Sherdog forums. Jesus.