knife or death

this show is amazing.

some of the competitors are very skilled, some are out of their minds. 

1 Like

1 Like

Hahaha

I love watching these assholes drop like flies. Every week, at least four of these people who had no business in this business in the first place closes shop.

These shows convinced a ton of dumbasses that they could do this for a living. They were wrong lol.

1 Like
LieDetector -
Altofsky -

Hahaha

I love watching these assholes drop like flies. Every week, at least four of these people who had no business in this business in the first place closes shop.

These shows convinced a ton of dumbasses that they could do this for a living. They were wrong lol.

Why are they assholes?

^ look at this asshole 

In to learn more - I've never watched this.

Should I check it out?

LieDetector -
Altofsky -

Hahaha

Why are they assholes?

I use asshole as an interchangeable term for people. I myself am one as well. :)

It's like when the WSOP came back on TV in the 00s. Buncha assholes thought they could do it too and made the game intolerable for a few years.

Wiggy - In to learn more - I've never watched this.

Should I check it out?

The show itself appears to be entertaining.

To be clear, I'm not shitting on the shows or competitors. Just the flood of people who tried to get in on the trend because of the shows.

Altofsky -

Should I check it out?

The show itself appears to be entertaining.

To be clear, I'm not shitting on the shows or competitors. Just the flood of people who tried to get in on the trend because of the shows.

Same thing for me. Kinda

when fame first came out everyone was all leggings an jazz hands. These motherfuckers weren't bout that life

1 Like

Should I check it out?

its awesome.

Its a mix of three types of people

Blacksmiths that have made their own blade and brought it to compete.

Professional blade competition people that have a mix of made blade (custom to their order) or blades made themselves.

and martial artists who mostly have blades of... questionable... quality. (couple exceptions were people bringing 80-100 year old blades)

THere are variations of that theme and all three have both actual competitors and people that should not be let out of their house but thats the majority. 

The guy who taught me how to make knives once told me, the way to get better at making knives, was to keep making knives.

Oddly enough the guy who taught me knife fighting once told me that practice is what gets you were you want to be.

I love you when I the bring these swordsmen that I bend by the time they get to the ice. Or these foold that don't have evenly bring a sharp knife to the they have to try to use brute force the course. Aldo the token female in every episode. 

Mutant -

I love you when I the bring these swordsmen that I bend by the time they get to the ice. Or these foold that don't have evenly bring a sharp knife to the they have to try to use brute force the course. Aldo the token female in every episode. 

Don't bring a katana to a chopping competition!

Forged In Fire (original) is a much better show in my opinion, one can learn a lot just by tuning in. Knife or Death is just guys who can't cut through a hanging fish or are so out of shape they gas out. Oh and the obese women who play Medieval games and try to run the course are funny sometimes. 

Rakoshi -

Forged In Fire (original) is a much better show in my opinion, one can learn a lot just by tuning in. Knife or Death is just guys who can't cut through a hanging fish or are so out of shape they gas out. Oh and the obese women who play Medieval games and try to run the course are funny sometimes. 

Its pretty funny. The fact that they can bring any kind of blade makes for some funny runs. The butcher who just brought his normal knife trying to break open the crate with it was amusing.

This shit's been done before and way better

1 Like
Passive Jay -

This guy was a special Make-A-Wish episode?

This guy should hve run with it and competed in a halloween mask.

1 Like

How long can you do that to a good blade? Seems like you would have to buy a new knife periodically.

Thnks for the post Jay, I'm in the rabbit hole now and enjoying these short snippets.

I think this is my favorite balde so far, but seemed to have pretty poor metal quality.

1 Like