KNIVES IN STOCK for the holidays!!!

So fucking cool. I’m keeping the pocket bowie in mind for the future. Seems like such a great idea

also something about the micarta finish makes my dicky sticky.

keep kicking ass!

#2 is beautiful.

MojoSoDope - 

I really like that first 75 dollar one with the lighter brown handle and the damascus. 

That's one I'll happily keep for myself it it doesn't sell lol.

southcraw - 

So fucking cool. I’m keeping the pocket bowie in mind for the future. Seems like such a great idea

also something about the micarta finish makes my dicky sticky.

keep kicking ass!

I had to force myself not to buff the Micarta in order to keep that look. My instinct is to take the polish up to a glass-like finish, but in some cases a 600 grit finish just looks better.

Revenants - 

#2 is beautiful.

Thanks!

The_Pundits_Ghost - 

Some sexy stabby things up in here

That's what the Mrs says whenever I walk in the room!

Hey Alto,

Do you respond to messages on here? Want to pick your brain on some ideological leanings we seem to share.

Also, I can't recall if your knives come with sheath, but I've been wanting a good horizontal sheath fixed blade for years. Any advice? I hate folding blades and have had one fail on me and the requisite stitches in return. That being said I can't overcome the feeling of looking like a Larper or something if wearing a visible fixed blade. 

HongKongaBong - 

Hey Alto,

Do you respond to messages on here? Want to pick your brain on some ideological leanings we seem to share.

Also, I can't recall if your knives come with sheath, but I've been wanting a good horizontal sheath fixed blade for years. Any advice? I hate folding blades and have had one fail on me and the requisite stitches in return. That being said I can't overcome the feeling of looking like a Larper or something if wearing a visible fixed blade. 

PMs are a bit unreliable, so I always prefer email. Bushkillblades@gmail.com

I do offer sheaths for every knife I make, but I don't offer sheaths for knives that aren't my own.

Personally, I carry a visible knife on my hip every day. Around here, nobody looks at me funny for it. In fact, I get a ton of compliments because the leatherwork on the sheath is fucking outstanding, courtesy of OGer MoBeffah.

1 Like

I'll take 8 - Game Warden.

Is this a new design for you? I don't recall seeing it before.

RocG - 

All yours!

I've done this design a few times for raffles. It's loosely based off the Loveless Caper Finn, but over time it's taken on a life of it's own, so I guess it would technically be a new model in my line up.

RocG, payment has been received and I'll have tracking info sent over to you this evening!

![](upload://w3h1hWcQuUgk1XY09FvU803eG3s.jpeg)

TtT, if you are thinking about one, jump on it before the knife is gone. The one that I got lucky and won, is amazing that I will hand down to my children. His craftsmanship is elite.

^^^Isn't photographing damascus a royal pain in the ass??? You see what I deal with? Lol. I swear, taking good photos is exponentially more frustrating than making the damn knives.

Maybe one day I'll take a photography at the university. But until then, I'll just go through dozens of crap photos to find one good one.

![](upload://42OlcUkrJb2eFyk3ivZrBT6Rq4f.jpeg)

That's all lighting, btw. No editing on the image save for the watermark. Proper lighting for product photos is a skillset unto itself, I've learned. I've still not come anywhere close to mastering it.

Altofsky -
RocG - 

All yours!

I've done this design a few times for raffles. It's loosely based off the Loveless Caper Finn, but over time it's taken on a life of it's own, so I guess it would technically be a new model in my line up.

Cool. This looks like it might be close to my ideal camping knife. My delaware hunter is heftier than I need and my necker is too short for tasks like batoning kindling.

Altofsky -

^^^Isn't photographing damascus a royal pain in the ass??? You see what I deal with? Lol. I swear, taking good photos is exponentially more frustrating than making the damn knives.

Maybe one day I'll take a photography at the university. But until then, I'll just go through dozens of crap photos to find one good one.

![](upload://42OlcUkrJb2eFyk3ivZrBT6Rq4f.jpeg)

That's all lighting, btw. No editing on the image save for the watermark. Proper lighting for product photos is a skillset unto itself, I've learned. I've still not come anywhere close to mastering it.

Lol, I took tons of pictures to try to show a friend and none of them do the knife any justice.  It has to be seen in person to see the beauty.  

![](upload://toNaZcmQGcaE89nrG1ce5satA2K.jpeg)

Here is another pic.

Dab Dashi 19

I still need 4 steak knifes.muh! I keep forgetting to email you OP.

IronHands -

Dab Dashi 19

I'll take a sheath, if you can. Payment sent.

Altofsky -
HongKongaBong - 

Hey Alto,

PMs are a bit unreliable, so I always prefer email. Bushkillblades@gmail.com

I do offer sheaths for every knife I make, but I don't offer sheaths for knives that aren't my own.

Personally, I carry a visible knife on my hip every day. Around here, nobody looks at me funny for it. In fact, I get a ton of compliments because the leatherwork on the sheath is fucking outstanding, courtesy of OGer MoBeffah.

My god that set is gorgeous. I'd wear that to a parole hearing.