KNIVES IN STOCK for the holidays!!!

AlxinTO - 
Altofsky -
AlxinTO - 

Alto;

Will take #12 Pocket Buddy if available. If not available then #13 Pocket Buddy.

Also, need a sheath and this will be shipping to Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Can you let me know total $ U.S please?

Lastly, who do you use for international shipping?

That one is all yours! With sheath, total will come to 85USD. For a package that size, I'm happy to cover shipping to Canada.

Shipping would be handled via USPS/Canada Post.

Payment can be sent to bushkillblades@gmail.com via PayPal or Venmo.

Don't want to press my luck here Alto.

This is for my son's 23 year bday. His 1st damascus. Any chance he can get an autograph Happy B-day card from the man himself ? He's drooled over your knives for awhile, and your thread came at the most opportune time.

Hey man I had my eye on this one waiting around to see if wanted it or a different one.

Really like the look of it sent picture to several friends.

Working on repairing an eotech sight / went to wash car other little junk

Waiting in parking lot now checked the thread saw it sold and had a bit of regret “ should have grabbed it earlier “.

Just read your posts and happy my indecisiveness/ being distracted turned out to be the right non decision. It is going to the right place.

Going to be a nice bday gift and father to son gift !

AlxinTO - 

Are you getting orders for dab knives ? serious question

I've gotten a few inquiries, so I figure I might as well try my hand at it.

williepep - 
AlxinTO - 
Altofsky -
AlxinTO - 

Alto;

Will take #12 Pocket Buddy if available. If not available then #13 Pocket Buddy.

Also, need a sheath and this will be shipping to Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Can you let me know total $ U.S please?

That one is all yours! With sheath, total will come to 85USD. For a package that size, I'm happy to cover shipping to Canada.

This is for my son's 23 year bday. His 1st damascus. Any chance he can get an autograph Happy B-day card from the man himself ? He's drooled over your knives for awhile, and your thread came at the most opportune time.

Hey man I had my eye on this one waiting around to see if wanted it or a different one.

Waiting in parking lot now checked the thread saw it sold and had a bit of regret “ should have grabbed it earlier “.

Just read your posts and happy my indecisiveness/ being distracted turned out to be the right non decision. It is going to the right place.

It's definitely going to a good home!

#3 is set aside for you!

I'll take 13 with a sheath.  

Goddamn they're some beautiful knives. Love the black Damascus finish. Excellent work Alto.

Ascended - 

All yours sir!

Gareth80 - 

Goddamn they're some beautiful knives. Love the black Damascus finish. Excellent work Alto.

Thanks Gareth!

1 Like
Altofsky -
Ascended - 

All yours sir!

Thanks, looking forward to seeing it in person.  Just sent payment.  

williepep -
AlxinTO - 
Altofsky -
AlxinTO - 

Alto;

Thanks Willie !

Ascended - 
Altofsky -
Ascended - 

All yours sir!

Thanks, looking forward to seeing it in person.  Just sent payment.  

Received! I'll have tracking over to you shortly!

#15 still available ?

AlxinTO - 

#15 still available ?

It is!

Altofsky -
AlxinTO - 

#15 still available ?

It is!

I would like #15 as well.

Considering the past purchase Alto how shoulde we handle this ?

I want number 11 with a sheath. 

AlxinTO -
Altofsky -
AlxinTO - 

#15 still available ?

It is!

Sent you $ for #15. 

Sorry, did not put in comments.

AlxinTO - 
Altofsky -
AlxinTO - 

#15 still available ?

It is!

All yours! Send payment just the same, I'll combine shipping on them!

Damn i wanted #3

strict9 - 

I want number 11 with a sheath. 

Yours!

Shit.  I would have added a few more if you weren’t already making three for me.

Sogsteel - 

Damn i wanted #3

I'll be trying to add more stock before the holidays. I'll get another one of those made!