Know anyone in Prison ?!?

A guy that lives down the street from me that I grew up with. His older brother has been in prison for 24 years. He murdered his gf and buried her in the backyard . He is getting out of prison October of next year and he will be 53. 

I wonder what a guy like that even does when he gets out. He’s a convicted murderer and missed out on decades. Does he just go to work at Walmart and just try to squeak by or does he get on state aid of some sort? 

Unfortunately, he doesn’t qualify for Walmart as a convicted murderer. The most common answer is “keep going back to jail”. If he has a trade he’ll be OK.

1 Like

One of my best friends is currently serving time for possession with intent to supply heroin, when he gets out in about 2 years we are gonna tear shit up!

Mayhap. If they are, I don't know. But there's a good chance one of those fucks wound up in for a while.

Yes. I know a good number of people who are in prison. Im not friends with them but I know them. 4 or 5 for murder or shooting someone. Also a bunch that were popped for drugs.

MojoSoDope - 

Yes. I know a good number of people who are in prison. Im not friends with them but I know them. 4 or 5 for murder or shooting someone. Also a bunch that were popped for drugs.

Being popped for drugs isn’t real time, just bullshit time :slight_smile:

Ran with some fucked up people in my youth so I know a few. The one that stands out though…

A dude I went to HS with… He was a senior and in love with some trashy little freshman whore that literally was trying to fuck everyone that was willing. She liked to play games and always caused drama and had guys fighting over her. So she told him her neighbor tried to rape her… some 40 something guy. So this dude went there, knocked on the door and beat the dude to death with a pipe on his porch when he answered. Turned out, as we all guessed, the girl admitted she lied.

Lol,yes,I know a lot of guys in prison....usually,I teach them the trades.

I have a guy who gets out in February,he’s going to the IBEW. He killed a guy,was his moms ex con bf who beat her up a couple times....I read the file....kid didn’t belong in prison,but he’s been the over 20 years.

I will buy him a steak dinner when he gets out.

11 Likes
johnnypayne - One of my best friends is currently serving time for possession with intent to supply heroin, when he gets out in about 2 years we are gonna tear shit up!

That's the mentality most of the retards have right before they get out. "I'm going to go get so fucked up when I get out." You'd think they would realize that's the reason that got them in there in the first place. Bet he violates probation and ends right back in jail.

2 Likes

I grew up with some that have been in an out since High School. Including my younger brother. 1 of my cousins just got out this summer, they let him out early for good behavior and Covid. I guy I was friends with in high school is doing life.

My brother in law is serving a life term for accessory to murder. He’s been in 35 years.

TheSpookedKabuki - 
johnnypayne - One of my best friends is currently serving time for possession with intent to supply heroin, when he gets out in about 2 years we are gonna tear shit up!

That's the mentality most of the retards have right before they get out. "I'm going to go get so fucked up when I get out." You'd think they would realize that's the reason that got them in there in the first place. Bet he violates probation and ends right back in jail.

He ended up inside because we drifted apart, I will keep him centered and on the outside, it was always my role.

1 Like

A Director I worked with went to prison for trying to hide the body of his infant daughter whom he fathered through his stepdaughter 

I have immediate family members in prison and a bunch of old friends and aquaitances who are in and out if not just in. 

Way too many to count. Shit when I talk to people that I know now, about my youth, no one believes me about the shit we did, or things the guys I know went through.

I hung out outside with nothing to do as a teenager. Drank and did lots of drugs while others were in school, I was getting high, fighting, and fucking, all while trying to make fast money.

uniquetechnique -

A Director I worked with went to prison for trying to hide the body of his infant daughter whom he fathered through his stepdaughter 

Yikes.

Just my dad. He gotta die 5x before they let him outta there.

I remember seeing him in 1988. The ppl were nice and had orange wedges for us kids.

And we could buy microwave popcorn out of the machine, to me that was cool. They even had a communal microwav.

The company I work for hires prison labor.  We currently have 13 prisoners working for us.  4 of them work for me.  

1 Like

Should have been exterminated 24 years ago 

A few friends from HS that failed to launch.  Cut ties when I went to college and they decided not to but had no real plans.  All of them could have, they had the brains and the means.

Had a college buddy that went away for 20 years for drugs in his late 20s and is still in prison.  Haven't really kept in touch other than through close friends of his.

Unfortunately way too many people lol, not my fault just grew up with them.

The problem with the system is that once they are in the system they are done. Either they learn a trade or go back to doing whatever illegal activity they used to do and usually the $ is just too good to pass up and honestly that jail life is easy, 3 meals a day, a warm bed. Working to provide for my family and making ends meet is much harder than the so called gangster life lol.

Whenever I hang out with my cousin (which is every week) Im surrounded by criminals. Its hillarious, like they are stuck in a rap/trap music video.  I find it kinda funny how they idolize The drugs, the so called "easy" money and that entire life>

When I look around the room, they still gotta split that loot amongst like 4 people so working at McDonalds or driving for Uber pays more and doesnt land you in jail.