Know anyone who thinks Russia hacked the election?

I work with a guy who does. He was also shocked Hillary lost and thinks it was because blacks had to wait to long at voting places.

BrowBeater - Lol how does he think that worked? So all black and white voters arrived at the same time, but then authority figures walked down the line of voters and said, "White person, you're good, go ahead. Black person, wait here until I say so."

What??

Maybe he was talking about the polling places in predominately black areas being understaffed or having other issues that caused a slowdown?

yes many people do...and its bc of the way that cnn and other MSM report these things

they create buzzy "catch phrases" that over-simplify and over-sensationalize a story, usually through headlines...often times the bold stance taken in the headlines is given more nuance in the actual article, but noone reads the article, they just hear the headline and take it as truth

Its a the disparity in the polling place,he's a white guy married to a black woman,dude sees racism Everywhere.

You need to ask him why the fuck he would vote for Hillary as a black man.

She refered to black maies as "super predaters" and cited Robert Byrd as her mentor, who was a grand wizard of the KKK.

His responae would be so we can get bill back in there...

What do you mean by "hacked?" As in Russia hackle into the dnc and released emails or hacked into electronic voting stations and altered the actual vote count?

The emails,also trump is financed/black mailed by Russia.

da Vinci 81 - What do you mean by "hacked?" As in Russia hackle into the dnc and released emails or hacked into electronic voting stations and altered the actual vote count?

Regardless of who is responsible, what got "hacked" was simply revealing to the citizens what Hillary and the DNC were up to.  But by continuing to report that Russia "hacked" the election, the goal is to create a mindset that they somehow altered the voting booths or released false information to influence the election.

Thinks there's no fake new yet the day after the election was upset at CNN for getting deceiving him,he thought Hillary supporters would have got out if it was close.

BrowBeater - 
RdotC -
BrowBeater - Lol how does he think that worked? So all black and white voters arrived at the same time, but then authority figures walked down the line of voters and said, "White person, you're good, go ahead. Black person, wait here until I say so."

What??

Maybe he was talking about the polling places in predominately black areas being understaffed or having other issues that caused a slowdown?
Why were they understaffed?

Reasons?

I'm just saying this person likely wasn't saying that a black person and white person were treated differently at the same voting location.

Soup and Beer -
da Vinci 81 - What do you mean by "hacked?" As in Russia hackle into the dnc and released emails or hacked into electronic voting stations and altered the actual vote count?

Regardless of who is responsible, what got "hacked" was simply revealing to the citizens what Hillary and the DNC were up to.  But by continuing to report that Russia "hacked" the election, the goal is to create a mindset that they somehow altered the voting booths or released false information to influence the election.

I know but I'm asking what op is referring to. "Hacked" is a pretty broad term and asking someone if they think Russia hacked the election doesn't even make sense without context.

warmonky - I work with a guy who does. He was also shocked Hillary lost and thinks it was because blacks had to wait to long at voting places.

Did the Russians set up tables with fried chicken and watermelon to slow them down?

(Obvious racial joke.  Had to do it)

e. kaye -
warmonky - I work with a guy who does. He was also shocked Hillary lost and thinks it was because blacks had to wait to long at voting places.

Did the Russians set up tables with fried chicken and watermelon to slow them down?

Ah the casual racism of the OG. It's like opening a window on a spring morning.

Or maybe....

https://www.thenation.com/article/there-are-868-fewer-places-to-vote-in-2016-because-the-supreme-court-gutted-the-voting-rights-act/

Holy fuck let it go.

Yes, and they are retards.

What's hilarious is the same people who think Ruskies cost that nasty old cunt the election also brag about how she won the popular vote.

Russians did hack the election, more specifically the DNC, but that information should of been public anyway. When people hear "hack" they think the Russians changed the results and "made" Trump win, that's bullshit. All the Russians did was leak documents that proved the Dems are pieces of shit. 

If anything they're guilty of favouritisim. 

MagSlim - 
e. kaye -

Ah the casual racism of the OG. It's like opening a window on a spring morning.

Or maybe....

https://www.thenation.com/article/there-are-868-fewer-places-to-vote-in-2016-because-the-supreme-court-gutted-the-voting-rights-act/

It is called sarcasm.     Snowflake.

Train Sumo - Guessing he's black?

I know a white guy that claims to believe it. I say claims because he always throws in a weirdly placed "lol" or "lmao" when we argue about it in text. Sometimes it feels like he is legit trolling me with his stupid occupy democrats bullshit.