know it’s bad when LAPD publicly say hands tied

I feel the same way if you replace "gang members" with "politicians".

4 Likes

The answer from the left is to create more laws that throw people who legally own gun in jail.

3 Likes
MarsMan -

A lot of politicians get arrested with a loaded gun? 

Sogsteel -

The answer from the left is to create more laws that throw people who legally own gun in jail.

Think about it logically man, it’s the only thing that makes sense

1 Like

I feel a little like Trump here.

If you just defund the police so there are less criminals being arrested, then there will also be less criminals being arrested with illegal guns. Problem solved. 

Everybody wins... especially the fans.

1 Like

Soft on crime DAs are ruining the country.

Charles Barkley -
MarsMan -

A lot of politicians get arrested with a loaded gun? 

You'd be surprised, but they do more damage with a pen usually. 

Ruprecht - Soft on crime DAs are ruining the country.

Yep. It is only going to get worse. Neutering the police and emboldened criminals = third world status in the future.

TexDeuce - 
Ruprecht - Soft on crime DAs are ruining the country.

Yep. It is only going to get worse. Neutering the police and emboldened criminals = third world status in the future.

Yeah, but they are curing racism though

SMH

Sogsteel - 

Exactly.

Up here in the PNW you can literally be charged with a crime if a CRIMINAL breaks in to your home and steals a gun and uses it in a crime and you don’t report it stolen fast enough.

Left on vacation for two weeks? Bad news, Tyrone broke in to your home and stole your gun and robbed someone with it, you’re coming home a criminal.

Also, DAs around here let anyone that isn’t white out immediately and have fully legalized drugs in Oregon. Welcome to the world in which criminals have zero accountability and hard working Americans are now being targeted…

1 Like

SpeedKing9 -

Nyc has the same problem

It's time for 90s Biden to show up. 

Show'em who you really are, Joe!

Gopher Jesus -
Sogsteel -

Think about it logically man, it’s the only thing that makes sense

Che cazzo stai dicendo???

Right wing death squads when?

FatChrist Magic -

If you just defund the police so there are less criminals being arrested, then there will also be less criminals being arrested with illegal guns. Problem solved. 

How can a gun be “illegal” when the 2nd amendment exists? 

sounds like this man had his constitutional rights violated 2x’s by fascist police looking to disarm citizens. 

At this point might as well fire up the purge.  Just go destroy every banger in one night 

HillboFrateTrane - 
FatChrist Magic -

How can a gun be “illegal” when the 2nd amendment exists? 

sounds like this man had his constitutional rights violated 2x’s by fascist police looking to disarm citizens. 

Exactly. The right thing to do is to apologize, give the man back his two guns, and celebrate the hero social worker who made it all happen!

Illinois is enacting the most lenient no cash bail law going.  Chicago needs that real bad.