Know who we're gonna be sick of next?

THOR! I love Thor, I get the monthly title from Marvel but I dont feel any need to buy more than one title with him in, maybe Avengers in some storylines. Anyway I just went on Comic resources to look for a replacement for "Haunt" because its not to my taste although Capullo is great and I noticed there is about 5 or 6 THOR titles.

WTF? I must be missing something because surely as a publisher having so many spin off titles cant be good business unless they sell like hot cakes.

Thor by Fraction is the only one that currently "counts"

Thor: Mighty Avenger was canceled and wasn't in-continuity

Thor: First Thunder was sort of Thor's "Secret Origin" mini

Thor for Asgard is alternate history

Obviously they're gearing up for the movie. Captain America is approaching this also.

Captain America - main title
Captain America: Patriot - alternate history
Captain America: Forever Allies - "lost" tale
Captain America: Hail Hydra - mini-history Vs. Hydra
Captain America: Man out of Time - mini history
Captain America and the Korvac Saga - All Ages retelling

TomBSupraT 

Obviously they're gearing up for the movie. Captain America is approaching this also.

retelling

I could read ten Thor books if they were all good.

Ultimate Thor with Pacheco is pretty good.

Thor for asgard is really good

Do you guys guys buy all the Thor titles?

WTF does he have blond hair? Is he a fake Thor?

Not me, I stopped buying Thor shortly after JMS stopped writing it.

There's no reason to be "sick" of any character regardless of how many titles he/she is in...If you don"t want it simply do not buy it and you will never have to read about that character ever again.

"There's no reason to be "sick" of any character regardless of how many titles he/she is in...If you don"t want it simply do not buy it and you will never have to read about that character ever again."

Not if they crossover into the books you read and are plastered in every advert and trailer and resource website etc.

Wolverine in my eyes lost his value when he was flooded into a load of books, I no longer read Wolverine and he was my favourite character, they lost sight of who he was and I find it sad. I dont want every character who has a movie coming out to become an annoyance thats all.

People have been bitching about Wolverine being over exposed since the 80's when he was in his brown suit...and yes , folks like Larry Hama urned him into a parody of himself, but there are still plenty of writers that understand the character well and I still love a great Wolverine story...and Spiderman, Hulk, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Batman, Deadpool, etc have all been over exposed at one time or another...I simply choose to ignore the stories that are badly written or in the case of Batman for example I just avoid anything with him in it because I find him boring....therefore I am not actually sick of any characters....but I do get your point.

I just saw the newest Thor trailer and i dont imagine ill be sick of Thor any time soon.

Yeah the new trailer looks awesome. Guess we'll see. I'm taking Skarhead's advice and just sticking to the one book and try to ignore the shameless onslaught from the rest of it.