Know who will predict the election accurately?

Ann fucking Coulter, that's who.  She's the only one to say Trump was the only repub candidate who could beat hillary and that he would get the repub nomination..  Everyone laughed at her.  She got the last laugh.

So, who has she said is going to win?

1 Like

Nobody cares you small dicked moron. Fuck off.

4 Likes

angryinch -

Ann fucking Coulter, that's who.  She's the only one to say Trump was the only repub candidate who could beat hillary and that he would get the repub nomination..  Everyone laughed at her.  She got the last laugh.

So, who has she said is going to win?

Definitely not your retarded ass. 

4 Likes

what's your obsession with my small dick?  looking for something to compare your own to?

1 Like

angryinch - 

what's your obsession with my small dick?  looking for something to compare your own to?

Joe biden is a pedofile and one of the architects of americas current racist drug policy. If you think BLACK LIVES MATTER, how do you excuse the guy who ushered in the CRACK vs COCAINE sentacing disparty, crack house designations, civil fortfiture and militerized policing YET when his loser son gets caught with crack its off to luxury rehab programs and payouts from Ukraine.

On top of that he is a lifelong plagersist, liar and moron. 

ON TOP OF THAT HE IS NOW SENILE AND LIKELY MAKES POOPY IN HIS PANTS. 

Go fuck yourself you pathetic loser. Everyone here hates you and Its likely everyone in your real life hates you as well. 

LOOK AT THIS CHILDSTROKING!!  What a fucking creep. 

Question: HOW MANY CREEPY KISSES DOES THIS RELUCTANT BABY REQUIRE? 

Answer: NONE

Notice he is creeping on one baby, while stroking the arm of the other child. 

angryinch -

Your a faggot cocksucker but this made me laugh....lol

Lets watch jeff sessions brush away uncle pedo fingers before he cant get ahold of this child. 

Does this child seem happy and respetive to this touching and kissing? 

I don't know if Trump was the only one who could beat Hillary. At the time, the general consensus from the right was that they were the two worst candidates, and were each facing the only person they had a chance of beating.

I think Ted Cruz could've beat Hillary, especially if modern day bearded Sen Cruz who doesn't pull punches, came out during the election.

Similarly, I think Biden could've beat Trump in 2016

Someone answer the question!

I’m not sure who she’s claimed will likely win

"The bipartisan legislation crafted by Joe Biden, which authorized new funding for drug treatment programs and stricter penalties for drug offenses, passed overwhelmingly, with the support of most black lawmakers, and was signed into law by President Ronald Reagan.

Later, a little-noticed provision in the law came to be viewed as one of the most racially slanted sentencing policies on record: a rule that treated crack cocaine as significantly worse than powder cocaine and ended up disproportionately punishing African Americans."

disproportionately punishing African Americans.

"In fall 2016, Biden was on his way to Grace Grove Life Center, a wellness retreat in Sedona, Arizona, when he forgot his wallet on the plane during a layover in Los Angeles. During his weeklong stay in Los Angeles, he says he asked a homeless man where he could buy crack. The man brought him to a homeless encampment, where someone put a gun to Biden’s head before realizing he wanted to buy drugs. Biden returned several times that week to buy crack.

He made his way to Arizona driving a rental car after not sleeping for days. An employee for the rental car company said he found a crack pipe and white powder residue in the car Biden returned."

Brockback Mountain -
angryinch - 

Joe biden is a pedofile and one of the architects of americas current racist drug policy. If you think BLACK LIVES MATTER, how do you excuse the guy who ushered in the CRACK vs COCAINE sentacing disparty, crack house designations, civil fortfiture and militerized policing YET when his loser son gets caught with crack its off to luxury rehab programs and payouts from Ukraine.

Go fuck yourself you pathetic loser. Everyone here hates you and Its likely everyone in your real life hates you as well. 

Crack vs meth sentencing is comparable and for good reasons. Crack versus cocaine sentencing is different because cocaine use and the crimes associated with it are not the same as the crimes associated with crack and meth.

Brockback Mountain -
angryinch - 

Lol@ this crock of shit

Get fucked 

1 Like

greasegun - 
Brockback Mountain -
angryinch - 

Lol@ this crock of shit

Get fucked 

Are you kidding? Do you seriously believe that to be appropriate?

I notice the trumptards are becoming unhinged as the first white no college president hurtles towards defeat. 

banco - 

I notice the trumptards are becoming unhinged as the first white no college president hurtles towards defeat. 

Lol@ this crock of shit

Get fucked

banco - 

youre lost.

donald cannot be defeated.

certainly not by Joe Biden! LMAO @ this turd youre stuck chearleading for.