Ko Uchi Gari Fundamentals. One of my favourites

Sure, puling guard is sexy and attractive to anyone watching and all, but how about a little judo? Here's some hot footsweep action.

My eldest son plays the ko uchi in combination with his seoi or o uchi.

he’s doing wrestling now in 8th grade using this with success.  That and modified tani otoshi.

Mike Wazowski - 

he’s doing wrestling now in 8th grade using this with success.  That and modified tani otoshi.

that's awesome! good luck to him :D

Later

ttt

:D

Subbed.  I’m all about trips.  Low risk, high reward.

No risk of getting stuck under someone after shooting a dub.

Mike Wazowski -

Transfers to no go too? 

tryonmytoupee -
Mike Wazowski -

Transfers to no go too? 

Look up rick hawn no gi kouchi.

my son does more of a makikomi style with a far side underhook.

Look up kouchi makikomi on YouTube.  Or I’m sure nogidavid could expand on that.

Mike Wazowski -
tryonmytoupee -
Mike Wazowski -

Transfers to no go too? 

Look up kouchi makikomi on YouTube.  Or I’m sure nogidavid could expand on that.

I just looked up kouchi makikomi on YouTube. First video was cool and then of course the comment section is littered with "this wouldn't work for BJJ/MMA" as if Judo isn't a sport and ippons aren't a thing. Ugh.

kennyfrommd - 
Mike Wazowski -
tryonmytoupee -
Mike Wazowski -

Transfers to no go too? 

I just looked up kouchi makikomi on YouTube. First video was cool and then of course the comment section is littered with "this wouldn't work for BJJ/MMA" as if Judo isn't a sport and ippons aren't a thing. Ugh.

that kouchi works so well i was told the next guy i had in a judo tourney only had that technique, and literally nothing else…and he threw me with it three times

never felt like such a pud in my life

sid the uke LOVES kouchi makkikomi! He's hit it more times in competition that i've had negative comments about my pink gis

Lol.  Kouchi Makikomi works great in bjj/mma/wrestling so long as it’s set up nicely with other moves.  Ouchi and kouchi combo from over under position is great.  You really go for ouchi hard they pull leg back and kouchi makikomi is tight there.

Cool. Same principal to O uchi Gari that can also be combined with Ko uchi Gari.