Kobe took 37 shots last night. Holy moly

more than the other 4 starters combined.

How many points, and what was his FG%? Phone Post 3.0

39 points, and went to the line 7 times. Thats really only 13 shots that didn't generate points. When swaggy p starts dropping 20 a game while Kobe rest the Lakers might win some games.

39 points. He shot 37%

LittleC - 39 points, and went to the line 7 times. Thats really only 13 shots that didn't generate points. When swaggy p starts dropping 20 a game while Kobe rest the Lakers might win some games.

you realize it is not a shot attempt when you get fouled right?

Have you seen the Lakers Roster?

oh the roster is dreadful. LOL

Biggest ball hog eva

Sogsteel - Biggest ball hog eva
He wouldn't have to if they had a team that could hit shots. Phone Post 3.0

LittleC - 39 points, and went to the line 7 times. Thats really only 13 shots that didn't generate points. When swaggy p starts dropping 20 a game while Kobe rest the Lakers might win some games.

"39 points, and went to the line 7 times. That's really only 13 shots that didn't generate points."

break this down for a newb, please.

Harlem Savoy - 

True. It would be nice if the rest of the team could hit 37% of their shots, like him.

Lin hit 50% Phone Post 3.0

Watched that game last night (suns fan). Kobe left a lot of those shots short (did it in free throws too). His legs are gone right now. No lift, no lateral quickness. He can still make the occasional great shot but it'll be surprising if that changes at all this season Phone Post 3.0

Kobe does not put up with losing. I don't care what he says about loyalty, he's playing with D-league talent. Really curious to see how this one plays out Phone Post

I think he and Lin are decent in the back court together. But they have an awful front court

Wow, the tale of 2 extremes. You have Kobe who is the ultimate ball jock and then LeBron who is refusing to shoot until his core 4 start stepping up.

Mexican Janitor - Kobe does not put up with losing. I don't care what he says about loyalty, he's playing with D-league talent. Really curious to see how this one plays out Phone Post
Love me some Kobe but with all do respect...Lin and Boozer aren't Dleague talent. Phone Post 3.0

Harlem Savoy - 

What a load of crap! Why not pass to an open man to get an uncontested shot? Like what the Spurs and Heat are doing?

Kobe is just a ball hog. He should play more like JJ Reddick and not hog the ball!

AlphaMaleJP -
Mexican Janitor - Kobe does not put up with losing. I don't care what he says about loyalty, he's playing with D-league talent. Really curious to see how this one plays out Phone Post
Love me some Kobe but with all do respect...Lin and Boozer aren't Dleague talent. Phone Post 3.0

Lin is grossly overrated but he is still serviceable. Which Boozer are you talking about? The Utah Jazz Boozer or the one that can't stop a beach ball in the post?

The roster is a joke. They won't win 10 games this season

Instead of the almighty Black Mamba trying to bail his team out, he should let them try to bail themselves out. 39 points on 37 shots is not winning basketball. Lose as a team at least Phone Post

How do you pronounce, "Kobe?"