Koch vs Cruickshank

No one is talking about this fight but I'm really looking forward to this one. Koch is a 4-1 fav but I think it's going to be a much closer fight. I still got Koch though! I think it'll come down to who finds his range first, either Koch with his hands or Cruickshank with his kicks. I really like the stand up styles that they both bring to the table. Joe Silva def did a good job with this one!

Damn so I guess I'm the only one who cares about this fight.

Sad :( Phone Post 3.0

I'm with Cruickshank!

should be a great standup fight 

the CREamcatcher - Hey OP don't feel too bad, not even Dana White reads the internet anymore.
Thanks I feel much better now.

Who you got btw? So I know who to bet against :] Phone Post 3.0

I'm going with cruikshank. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight with lots of potential. I think Koch is the better all around fighter but he needs to watch out for that spinning shit. Definite FOTN contender.

Koch by decision Phone Post 3.0

Yeah fun fight but think Koch has it. Phone Post 3.0

Definitely looking forward to this fight!

I think Koch takes it.

Koch by TKO round 3 Phone Post 3.0

I didn't realize Koch was even the favorite. I picked him on the suicide tournament (even tho I got DQ'd) and I thought it was kind of an alpha pick lol. Guess not. And yes I think this should be an awesome fight. Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - Koch is moving up. I think that Cruickshank is a big 155 for him and I also don't think that his stand up is as good as Daron's.
I'm picking Cruickshank in the 2nd with a head kick. Phone Post 3.0
Oh this is at 155? Shit Phone Post 3.0

WAR NEWBREED Phone Post 3.0

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - Daron far and away has the best standup in the 155# division. Can't wait for this fight.

Makdessi.

Darons kicks and solid wrestling base could pose problems for koch Phone Post 3.0

I got Cruikshank but would enjoy to see Koch win. Phone Post 3.0

I think Koch is going to pull it off with a UD. Phone Post 3.0

I honestly don't see how Koch wins this. He's not getting Cruickshank down and he's not out striking him.

Being from michigan id like to see daron win. I dont know much about the other fella. Phone Post 3.0

Can't believe Cruikshank is at +300 for this fight. I think it'll be close but at those odds it's a no brainer to throw $10-20 on Darren.