Kodi box jailbroken question

So a guy is advertising a jailbroken Kodi box on Craigslist. I see some of you are really into Kodi here and reading up on it it seems like it's pretty awesome.

Is buying this box worth $100? Phone Post 3.0

jailbroken kodi?

doesn't make any sense to me... you download Kodi and use it, what's there to jailbreak?

wheeels - jailbroken kodi?

doesn't make any sense to me... you download Kodi and use it, what's there to jailbreak?
I was thinking the same haha Phone Post 3.0

It's a jailbroken box that has Kodi on it I guess? I'm totally green to Kodi. Phone Post 3.0

HeyMarkIt1886 - It's a jailbroken box that has Kodi on it I guess? I'm totally green to Kodi. Phone Post 3.0
What kind of box are we talking about? Kodi is an app. Phone Post 3.0

Idk what's going on here but you can definitely get kodi for free bro just download the app. Not sure what some guy is trying to sell for 100 bucks. Are you talking about a roku maybe? Even then, I've never heard of those being jailbroken Phone Post 3.0

It's just a box that can plug directly into your tv, like a roku, with the Kodi app uploaded to it with all the fixings.

From what I gather I could do this easily myself huh? Phone Post 3.0

Yea man get a fire stick for $30 and go on YouTube there's plenty of videos that show you how to download also a huge informative thread on here you can research Phone Post 3.0

deezlemike - Yea man get a fire stick for $30 and go on YouTube there's plenty of videos that show you how to download also a huge informative thread on here you can research Phone Post 3.0
Yeah man I don't know too much about all of this but it seems most guys on the forum have a firestick and just put everything on there. There's a huge thread on kodi where people love to help out and get you all set up Phone Post 3.0

Ok thanks guys Phone Post 3.0

HeyMarkIt1886 - So a guy is advertising a jailbroken Kodi box on Craigslist. I see some of you are really into Kodi here and reading up on it it seems like it's pretty awesome.

Is buying this box worth $100? Phone Post 3.0
Once you figure out kodi on a firestick hit me up. I got an invite that basically kills any need for cable. Phone Post 3.0

So with that
Combo you can basically get all channels? Phone Post 3.0