Kombat Zone # 8 - May 12th

Back at DeKalb Co. Fairgrounds for more action. Fighters can call me at: 260-920-0200.

ttt

ttt

Is the dvd available from the last one?

Yes, dvd is available. Also we are moving the vene to the CCC building just north of Auburn. Larger site, we can get the cage in there. Todd Shutt on main event: Matt Page, Shane Rece, Nick Sheperd, Adrian Martinez, and many others. Team Ruthless from Huntington, Team Truth from Ft. Wayne, Primal Rage Team from Auburn, it will be a great show!

Many fighters have contacted me about being on this show. It will be bigger and better than the last several shows, and the match ups look real good! Golden Ringside tables are gone, Silver tables are going fast. Call now if you want tickets, 260-920-0200.

We have openings for a few fighters, call me for more info; 260-920-0200.

So far we have 15 -16 fights set, with 3-5 more looking good right now. Only a few silver tables left, so call asap for those. Also; I am looking for a 150 lb female for June 30th.

They are using my cage on this one, so it will be top class looking for sure,  make sure and make it out   :)

Today 5-8-07: got the call from local cable tv network, they will tape the show for local play at later date and provide dvd for me, so I can make copies for the fighters. MediaCom Cable Channel 20.

Randy call me.
Mark

could somebody please post these results after the event, i wont be able to attend this one. thanks

okay i got to go to kombat zone last weekend even though i didnt think i would be able to and it was great. The place was big and unlike most events i was at it wasnt overcrowded. they were sold out but they didnt pack the place which was really nice. mad props to the promoter and fighters. does anybody know when the next one is and where it is at. also are there any fights set up for the next kombat zone?

Yes, there are more Kombat Zone fights there, June 30th is next show. It will be Kombat Zone #9-Battle for the Belts, as many ams a a couple of pros will be going for vacant, and challenged title belts. Thanks for the kind words,
Randy Duhamell - Kombat Zone Promoter.

It was great event,  looked really good randy.