Kongo vs Hunt Set for UFC 144 In Japan

I like. Phone Post

hunt has a great shot....would be amazing to see him get a streak going

I am in. Phone Post

War, HUNT!!! Phone Post

go hunt!

Good work by the UFC the Japanese love HUNT!

I hope Kongo elects to stand with him, but he probably won't. I think if hunt comes in shape he's got a decent chance to win this one Phone Post

kongo/nelson and Hunt/einemo sounds better to me.

Great fight but nothing to gain for Kongo here... Phone Post

Kongo doesn't have the balls to stand with mark. This will most likely be a sad lay and pray display Phone Post

i am pretty sure the japanese can tell the difference between sapp and kongo

hunto by armbar

when hunt first came to the ufc i would have said he was screwed. now though it seems he has resurrected himself. hunt 2.0 could actually do good against kongo.

Great fight and can't wait....praying Hunt finds a way to pull this off. Who would have thought when Hunt arrived in the UFC that if he gets by Kongo he may actually be in the title shot picture........I mean, wow!

bleek316 - Fight doesn't make sense (even if it's in Japan, LOL).

Kongo should fight someone like Roy Nelson who'd give Kongo a much tougher challenge.

You do know that they start the fight standing, and hunt throws tremendous bungalows, right? Phone Post

Good fight! Go HUNT!!!!

Terrible matchup. Kongo will dust him. Should be Heath Herring vs Hunt as a prelim fight. Kongo should be facing Travis Browne. 

So after winning 3 fights in a row and beating a top 10 contender in Mitrione they give him Mark Hunt? 7-7 mma record?

That's why Kongo never came close to the title.

cool fight

Hunt balanced out his game and it showed vs Rothwell. I never expected him to hit takedowns but i think Kongo takes this fight by decision.