Konjo/Six Deuce Japan Relief T-Shirt

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT...

Hey Quik I was wondering, is six deuce the one manufacturing these new shirts/using the manufacturer that makes the six deuce shirts or is konjo manufacturing the shirts/using the manufacturer that makes konjo shirts.

ttt

ttt Phone Post

ttt

Team GDP - Hey Quik I was wondering, is six deuce the one manufacturing these new shirts/using the manufacturer that makes the six deuce shirts or is konjo manufacturing the shirts/using the manufacturer that makes konjo shirts.

It's a true team effort, and Damien from Konjo is the MAN! I did the design for the shirts, and am handling the transactions and marketing. Konjo manufactured the shirts and will be fulfilling the orders. Thanks GDP!

WTF...no 2X or 3X. Come on Quik you always take care of the big guys 

NCAA92 -  WTF...no 2X or 3X. Come on Quik you always take care of the big guys 

i think it's because konjo manufactured the shirts, and yes very unfortunate

ttt

GDP - thanks for tt'ing the thread. Because this is a limited edition charity shirt, we just did regular sizing to begin with. But if the shirts sell well, we'll do another run with extended sizes. Thanks.

ttt

See Damien's response...this is a pretty short run like he said, but if they sell well, he'll print some for the bigger boys. I've got some new Tiger tees coming this week that XXL's...no 3XL though unfortunately they are KILLING me on pricing. :(

Quik - 

See Damien's response...this is a pretty short run like he said, but if they sell well, he'll print some for the bigger boys. I've got some new Tiger tees coming this week that XXL's...no 3XL though unfortunately they are KILLING me on pricing. :(

new shirt as in new design? if so, Quik hook us up and post a picture!

ttt

3t