Koral USA Problem! WTF?

I tried ordering the new Koral Light from JJ Pro Gear website but it would never go through. I tried about 15 times and got all kinds of error messages, etc. Finally I just went to www.koralusa.com and ordered it.

I got the gi tand its really nice, I like it a lot. HOWEVER, they shipped it FED EX PRIORITY from BRAZIL!!

I was charged $61.86 for SHIPPING and $5.90 "International Fee".

Ive sent Lia 2 emails but so far no reply. Called the USA number listed on the website and nobody ever answers. When the machine does pick up the message box is full. WTF?

better double check they didnt charge you 15 times.

you got pwnd.

should have just stuck with jjprogear. Works for me every time ive ordered.

Well it didn't work for me so I went to Koral USA. Man, what was I thinking? Anway, finally got ahold of some people at JJ Pro Gear and they are looking into it for me. Supposedly you can't even order from the Koral site from anywhere besides Brazil.

Still haven't heard back from anyone. Has any of you guys ever ordered from KoralUSA website? If so, was your stuff shipped to you from Brazil?

I just ordered a Koral bag from jjprogear last week, worked fine for me

I would think KoralUSA would ship from USA.
If you're in Brazil wouldn't you just order from Koral?
Makes no sense, but JJPG should take care of you.

Call jjprogear (310) 370-0116

Yeah I spoke with Gioberto at JJ Pro Gear today and he said the people in Brazil told him that from now on all orders placed at Koral USA website are shipped from Brazil. They think they did nothing wrong and don't feel like they need to do anything. "They" being the people in Brazil.

I think it's total fucking bullshit that I place an order at Koral USA website and they ship me a fucking gi from BRAZIL via FEDEX PRIORITY. WTF?? Since when is anything a proiority in Brazil?

NOWHERE during the ordering process did it say the item was coming from Brazil and I NEVER selected PRIORITY shipping. I never even received a fucking order confirmation and wasn't even sure the order had been successful.

RealPosition -  Yeah I spoke with Gioberto at JJ Pro Gear today and he said the people in Brazil told him that from now on all orders placed at Koral USA website are shipped from Brazil. They think they did nothing wrong and don't feel like they need to do anything. "They" being the people in Brazil.

I think it's total fucking bullshit that I place an order at Koral USA website and they ship me a fucking gi from BRAZIL via FEDEX PRIORITY. WTF?? Since when is anything a proiority in Brazil?

NOWHERE during the ordering process did it say the item was coming from Brazil and I NEVER selected PRIORITY shipping. I never even received a fucking order confirmation and wasn't even sure the order had been successful.

Yeah that is really total BS..soup to nuts.

You have all the info you need to get this taken care of..unfortunately I dont think you will receive a penny in retribution for shipping fees.

Sorry to hear that happened bro..but thanks for the heads up so others dont get railed

Dispute it on your card, you ordered from KORALUSA and they shipped from Brazil, that is crazy. I would dispute it all day on my card.

Yeah, dispute it with your credit card company.

You didn't order from Brazil, the website didn't list the charge in advance, and you never received any update asking to amend the order.

Your credit card company should be able to reverse that.

Agreed guys, I am going to do the charge back and dispute it on my card. I was just hoping that Koral would man up and make it right but it looks like they want to be dicks about it so fuck them.

Before clicking "confirm order" or something similiar upon final checkout you should be given full charges to approve.

I have yet to order online that does not ask you to read and accept full charges before "finalizing" order

No I did not pay for shipping on arrival, they just charged my credit card. Like I said, there was never an order confirmation. After I entered my billing, shipping, and credit card info I selected "continue order" and that was it. I wasn't even sure if the order went through and never got an email confirming it.

It was shady as a motherfucker no matter how you cut it. Who the hell goes to Koral USA and orders a gi from Brazil. Gioberto told me that previous to this all orders at Koral USA went to him and shipped from his store but now the people in Brazil are sending the orders from there from now on. WTF???

I just ordered a Koral gi from Brazilian Fight Wear last night and the shipping from Brazil was only $9.95. I originally went to koralusa.com and saw the shipping was $49 for the same gi. Brazilian Fight Wear was $21 more for the gi but I more than made up for it with the money I saved on shipping.

They changed the website to say that the "fabrics" are coming from Brazil and it now it also shows what the shipping is too. That has been changed in the last day or two. Shady motherfuckers.

edited because some mod keeps deleting my posts.

Wow, I don't know why but it still never ceases to amaze me how stupid some motherfuckers are on this forum.

"Um it clearly says shipping price listed on the check out.". 

Um, according to Gioberto, the owner of Jiu-Jitsu Pro Gear, the people at Koral USA website just recently put that up AFTER I brought this problem to their attention!

Also, according to Gioberto, my order from that website was the FIRST and only time he has EVER heard of an item being shipped from BRAZIL!

Yea, I was just clicking buttons and not paying attention, yeah thats what it was. It couldn't possibly be what the OWNER of Jiu-Jitsu Pro Gear has already confirmed. That his store was out of the Koral Light and that it why I got error messages when I was at his site. AND to QUOTE Gioberto, "pardon my portuguese but I think what they did was FUCKED up!".

Anything else any of you other ass fucks would like to shed on this situation? By all means, please go place an order on the Koral USA website. As for expensive lessons, we'll see who is out money when I have the charges reversed. I guess a I just got a Free Koral Gi! How do you like me now bitches?