Koral USA Problem! WTF?

Realposition, keeping this muthafucking shit real. Fuck that dodgy shit. Anyone remember MMAGEAR. They were awesome before they went pearshaped

You must be one impatient dude. All you had to do was pick up the freakin phone to phone Gilberto in the 1st place and then none of this would have happened. It seems like you had no problem in contacting him after this incident. Should have just waited for a day or two to talk to Gilberto.

spider guard - You must be one impatient dude. All you had to do was pick up the freakin phone to phone Gilberto in the 1st place and then none of this would have happened. It seems like you had no problem in contacting him after this incident. Should have just waited for a day or two to talk to Gilberto.

He was in Brazil dude. What the fuck is so unreasonable about going to Koral USA to order a gi? You try to order from one site but something is fucked up and won't process the order so you go to another site and order it. I do it all the time. Eat a dick.

RealPosition - spider guard - You must be one impatient dude. All you had to do was pick up the freakin phone to phone Gilberto in the 1st place and then none of this would have happened. It seems like you had no problem in contacting him after this incident. Should have just waited for a day or two to talk to Gilberto. He was in Brazil dude. What the fuck is so unreasonable about going to Koral USA to order a gi? You try to order from one site but something is fucked up and won't process the order so you go to another site and order it. I do it all the time. Eat a dick.He has people manning the store.

Go ahead and insult, but I'm not the one who is out $62 for shipping. Enjoy your new gi.Sorry, $68. I forgot about that international fee. LOL.

No worries Spidey, I got the charges reversed. Who's laughing now?

I'm gonna send it back Priority C.O.D. so they can see how they like paying $68 for shipping.

Yeah, but in the interim, your still waiting for a gi, need to go to the post office or wherever to ship it back, go through the headache of posting this and people laughing at you when you could have avoided the whole thing by making 1 phone call. You're right, you've earned the right to laugh at other people now.

PS. I'm sure that if you return the item COD you won't hear the end of this from your credit card company.

The fact that it bothers you so much that I reversed the charges & sent the gi back makes it all the more worthwhile. Weak troll spider dick. Fuck you and Koral hahahahaha.

spider guard, careful, he's going to cry to the mods and they're going to delete your post just because he's a fucking idiot. I basically said the same thing, RP was just keyboard mashing and clicking buttons without reading. All he had to do was pick up the phone and call JJPROGEAR and get it straightened out instead of getting an error 15 times and pressing more buttons. oh well. some people you can't help. Good luck RP.

I guess if it makes you happy, but now you wasted all that time when you could have avoided the whole thing with a phone call.

bulletdick, I don't cry to the mods. I don't even know who they are you fucking idiot & I wasn't mashing anything but your mom.

You fucking tards claim JJPROGEAR would have fixed everything but Gilberto was out of stock and he himself disagrees with you two assfucks. Gioberto said what Koral Brazil did was fucked up.

bait and switch - Who wins in a fight

Bulletdick vs Spider Dick?

I pick Bullet dick

someone has bad reading comprehension...

Never once did I say that Gilberto would make it right. He does not own Koral. He is a distributor. That's like complaining to a Toyota dealer that what Toyota did is messed up. He can't do anything and even if he agrees with you, he can't do anything cause Koral makes him big money. As far as Koral doing fucked up things, seems like the only fucking they did was......well you. So think that you had a moral victory, in the end, you don't have a gi that you wanted, had to go through the hassle and stress of money, and still have to drive around to get the package back to them. So yeah, you're the winner alright.

spider guard - That's like complaining to a Toyota dealer that what Toyota did is messed up.

?

spider guard -  As far as Koral doing fucked up things, seems like the only fucking they did was......well you.  
Exactly! So what the fuck did I do wrong again motherfucker? Are you really that fucking ignorant? Even your dumb ass admits that Gilberto can't do shit and that Koral fucked me, so whats your point? 

I could either keep the gi and eat the shipping or reverse the charges and send it back. I never said I won anything you stupid cocksucker. All I know is I aint paying $200 for a Koral light.

RP, settle down, the point is you seem way to excitable and should have taken a deep breath instead of going to KoralUSA.com. Yes you got fucked in the ass without lube, nobody is arguing that. But it all stems from you rushing things, clicking, and banging your head against your keyboard with your credit card info punched in. Honestly, I hope you learn to keep your emotion out of your actions. One deep breath could have saved you all this trouble but you continue to be impatient.

You're right bulletbrain, what was I expecting when I went to Koral USA and ordered a gi thinking it was going to come from the USA? I was totally out of control and deserved to get fucked in the ass without lube.

Now that I've had time to ponder your sage insight, I see the error of my ways and feel much better. Next time I get fucked in the ass I am going to take a deep breath and make sure I have plenty of lube on my ass and get a reach around.

You can't help everyone.

TS got screwed

The fucktards @ Koral USA (in Brazil) never replied to my request for a return address to ship the gi back to.

I got my money refunded by my credit card company at the beginning of the month and I still have the gi.

Whose laughing now bulletbrain and spiderdick?