Korean Super Boy .... whoa

I think UFC has another super star in the making here. Sicilia can handle himself & got stopped. In impressive fashion. Wow.

Was a crazy minute and change. Phone Post 3.0

Very impressive! Can't wait to see this guy fight again Phone Post 3.0

SouthernCrossMMA - Very impressive! Can't wait to see this guy fight again Phone Post 3.0

I've never seen anybody walk thru Sicilli like that.

Very exciting prospect Phone Post 3.0

Sage Noh Kim

I hope we see much more of this guy.

Check out his old fights, dude is a savage, and a technical one Phone Post 3.0

Superboy was awesome Phone Post 3.0

I was impressed Phone Post 3.0

pidgey - Check out his old fights, dude is a savage, and a technical one Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he was a big pick to finish sam before the fight started, killaaaa Phone Post 3.0

When's his mandatory military service? Phone Post 3.0

He beats McGregor in 1 Phone Post 3.0

letsgobois - When's his mandatory military service? Phone Post 3.0
I know, fuck. He's been fighting since he was like 18, so he definitely hasn't done it yet. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure if everybody is aware but another top Korean UFC fighter, Kyung Ho Kang is also out for compulsory military service. Phone Post 3.0

Fack that military service..

But on the other hand.. With neigbours like north korea, china and japan it might come in handy one day Phone Post 3.0

I really love this kid. The calmness with his laser sighted accuracy is great to watch. Asia needs and big star and this may be it folks. Phone Post 3.0

Don't be surprised if he becomes champion in a few years.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Not sure if everybody is aware but another top Korean UFC fighter, Kyung Ho Kang is also out for compulsory military service. Phone Post 3.0

I forgot about that. Hope they can hold it off as long as possible.

The guy has a crazy lead uppercut . You don't see that that often