Korean Zombie vs. Edgar

Winner gets a crack at Aldo. Sources close to negotiations have not confirmed the bout to take place @UFC 160. Phone Post

I'll die if Korean Zombie gets pointed to death.

160? Ain't that like 8-9 months away?

This is probably the best move the UFC could have made in 145 terms. Great fight! Phone Post

Great Fight!

Seems like a while away

Troll is obvious troll Phone Post

NOOO!!! I like both of them equally. TKZ should get next shot because he has earned it, then have Edgar fight someone else for next number 1 contender Phone Post

Good, I think Korean zombie really deserves the no 1 contender fight,. It will also be interesting to see how Edgar does at 145 Phone Post

bram - 

Troll is obvious troll Phone Post

I see what he did there too.

kancho assassin - Winner gets a crack at Aldo. Sources close to negotiations have not confirmed the bout to take place @UFC 160. Phone Post

have NOT confirmed...troll Phone Post

Ejhhhh. Why waste a contender like kz with this matchup. Frankie is too fleet of foot and would likely win boring decision. Phone Post

Sneaky OP.

wow

kancho assassin - Winner gets a crack at Aldo. Sources close to negotiations have not confirmed the bout to take place @UFC 160. Phone Post

You're full of shit. Lol @ UFC 160 Phone Post

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - Ejhhhh. Why waste a contender like kz with this matchup. Frankie is too fleet of foot and would likely win boring decision. Phone Post

I was unaware that Frankie fought like Fitch. Not the least surprised that "Orcus knows MMA better" than you Goku. Phone Post

Great fight-

Dont want to see it, have Edgar fight Mendes.

Definite troll job. I can confirm that much. Most likely, KZ will be out until early next year (due to shoulder surgery). I doub the UFC will keep Frankie on ice that long. Hopefully KZ will be getting the title shot when he comes back.