Korean Zombies (show)

Its really good, quite beautifully shot.

https://youtu.be/4l-yByZpaaM

Zombies… hell yeah

Looks pretty cool actually.  I still wish there was a sequal to World War Z.

1 Like

They are hyping that way too early, that is a long time to wait for a Netflix show, don’t they usually start advertising a show a couple months at most before it’s released?

CuddleBug - They are hyping that way too early, that is a long time to wait for a Netflix show, don't they usually start advertising a show a couple months at most before it's released?

Hmm I missed the release date, what is it? I was hoping to watch this tonight (

Altair - 
CuddleBug - They are hyping that way too early, that is a long time to wait for a Netflix show, don't they usually start advertising a show a couple months at most before it's released?

Hmm I missed the release date, what is it? I was hoping to watch this tonight (

January 25th, but now that I actually use my brain, it is probably already out.

It's a good show.  I saw season 1 some months back.  I haven't seen season 2 yet though.

Season 2 was masterful and the cliffhanger for season 3 has me hyped!

Glad you can get it in the US. It's effin great

The political intrigue is on par with Game of Thrones (show anyway, maybe not the books)

There are battle scenes that look like what The Long Night *should* have been like

Good show and a decent primitive Korean cultural history lesson

In

This show is fucking awesome

Awesome gonna check it out

Great show so far but the dubbing is complete garbage, the translate maybe 60% of what is said and even then it moves too quick.

Altair - Great show so far but the dubbing is complete garbage, the translate maybe 60% of what is said and even then it moves too quick.

Dubbing or subtitling? Do you speak Korean?

mestregruber - 
Altair - Great show so far but the dubbing is complete garbage, the translate maybe 60% of what is said and even then it moves too quick.

Dubbing or subtitling? Do you speak Korean?

My bad subtitles is what I meant, nothing gets fully translated and its up for maybe a second … thankfully zombies need no explaning.

Just watched "Train to Busan," which was also excellent. 

Season two is out? I liked season 1. 

mestregruber -

Just watched "Train to Busan," which was also excellent. 

There is a animated prequal - think it's called Seoul Station.