Korean Zombie's Teammate signs with UFC!

Ansari - "82-inch reach? Should fight at heavyweight." - UG

My first thought after reading 82-inch reach.

If he has a good jab and knows how to use his range I don't see 70 percent of the WW beating him in the UFC just based off that reach. Phone Post

great news

Scarred - 

If you check out the video of the fight with Lucio Linhares, you can really see how far his punches go relative to his body size. He's like an orangutan. However, I've already told him he's not allowed to do the head bobbing chicken dance in the UFC.

I know it's been said before a couple times on this thread but, an 82 inch reach for a Welterweight!?

That is crazy! Can't wait to see this guy fight. Phone Post

Shug - 
Matt Phillips -  Congrats Shug and KTT! Nice to see more Korean fighters in the mix.

Thanks, Matt! How's everything in paradise?

All good man! When you coming to visit? hah

I dont normally wish fighters would lose their fights just because but man I hope he loses just so the idiots here can clearly see that it takes more than a long reach to win a fight and that having long arms doesnt mean you should fight up a weight class or two.

Kings21 - 

I dont normally wish fighters would lose their fights just because but man I hope he loses just so the idiots here can clearly see that it takes more than a long reach to win a fight and that having long arms doesnt mean you should fight up a weight class or two.

We'll take this into consideration for the next fight.

Scarred - 

Sorry guys, Lim's reach is 79" NOT 82"!!! I was going off someone else's conversion, but when I did it myself, I realized that the conversion from centimeters to inches was miscalculated. Sorry about that. Still, a 79" reach is nothing to sneeze at!

TTT Phone Post

Shug -
Scarred - 

Sorry guys, Lim's reach is 79" NOT 82"!!! I was going off someone else's conversion, but when I did it myself, I realized that the conversion from centimeters to inches was miscalculated. Sorry about that. Still, a 79" reach is nothing to sneeze at!

79 inches? Meh, don't care anymore...

Lol, just kidding. A 79 inch reach is still high for a Welterweight. Any idea when he is going to debut? Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 
Shug -
Scarred - 

79 inches? Meh, don't care anymore...

Lol, just kidding. A 79 inch reach is still high for a Welterweight. Any idea when he is going to debut? Phone Post

Yeah, I think that a 79" reach is actually the longest in the WW division.

We're still waiting for the details on his debut, but I'll be sure to let you all know as soon as I do!

I'm pretty sure Barncat had a similar reach.

I have an 81 or 82 inch reach at six foot five and boxed from 137 (six three) to 154 (six five).

Once I got to 154, it became difficult to stay on the outside against guys running in throwing bombs.