Koreans getting owned by China

Chinese Fishing Boats Take Advantage of Ferry Boat Disaster to Conduct Illegal Fishing

» by GI Korea in: China

Can you just imagine what the reaction would be if Japanese fishing boats were doing this instead of Chinese ones?:

Over 150 Chinese fishing vessels lay at anchor on Thursday after illegally working overnight in waters only around 300 m off Korea's Yeonpyeong Island. They were so close to the Korean shore that their conversations could be heard by anglers there.

Chinese trawlers crossed the Northern Limit Line for several days, a resident said. "But the Korea Coast Guard seems too busy to come and stop them in the aftermath of the ferry disaster."

"Yeonpyeong Island has become Chinese territory," he added. [Chosun Ilbo]

It is pretty outrageous that while the Korean Coast Guard is still pulling bodies of dead teenagers from the sunken ship that these Chinese fishermen are taking advantage of this to violate Korean sovereignty and illegally fish. This should not be surprising to people though who follow this issue. These Chinese fishermen are well known for their thuggish ways which include murdering Korean Coast Guard officers.

ME CHINESE
ME PLAY JOKE
ME GO FISHING
WHILE YOU (FIND) BOAT

Brockback Mountain - ME CHINESE
ME PLAY JOKE
ME GO FISHING
WHILE YOU (FIND) BOAT

Awesome

Pretjah - 

ill take the guy rambo was loosely based on the original...whitefeather

Image result for white feather sniper

David Morrell, the guy who wrote First Blood and created Rambo, said he based him off of Audie Murphy. You're just making shit up.

SOMEONE CALL THE SEA SHEPHERD!