Koreshkov lookin bigger than Fedor, Shlemenko(pic)

master blaster

ChucoV - Does Fedor have a manbag?? Cause if he does, I fucking want one. Phone Post 3.0
Indeed he does. Now I don't feel so gay! Phone Post 3.0

eXtv -
CRE -
Bobby91k - 
mmamozza - Just now realising how he and Dana White are about the same build. Phone Post 3.0
True. Dana has been looking jacked lately he may even be bigger than Fedor now Phone Post 3.0

Built Like a Fedor

+1

2 Phone Post 3.0

Fedor looks tiny compared to most of the guys in that pic. How is that possible?

El Duderino -

Fedor looks tiny compared to most of the guys in that pic. How is that possible?

Laws of perspective make it possible.

I've shared an elevator with Koreshkov and Schlemenko in Moscow. I've also trained with Fedor twice. Koreshkov comes off as cocky and was trying to eye me up. He is around my height (6ft). Schlemenko is short and looks smaller in person than TV, he doesn't do facial expressions but the small interactions I had with him while we did the pre weigh-in he seemed to be a decent guy. Fedor looks much more stocky and thick, solid, tight than what you see in photos. He's also a genuinely nice person. Phone Post 3.0

The Persian Devil - I've shared an elevator with Koreshkov and Schlemenko in Moscow. I've also trained with Fedor twice. Koreshkov comes off as cocky and was trying to eye me up. He is around my height (6ft). Schlemenko is short and looks smaller in person than TV, he doesn't do facial expressions but the small interactions I had with him while we did the pre weigh-in he seemed to be a decent guy. Fedor looks much more stocky and thick, solid, tight than what you see in photos. He's also a genuinely nice person. Phone Post 3.0

VU! What do you mean by "eyeing up"? I thought Koreshkov was a nice dude.

touch -
The Persian Devil - I've shared an elevator with Koreshkov and Schlemenko in Moscow. I've also trained with Fedor twice. Koreshkov comes off as cocky and was trying to eye me up. He is around my height (6ft). Schlemenko is short and looks smaller in person than TV, he doesn't do facial expressions but the small interactions I had with him while we did the pre weigh-in he seemed to be a decent guy. Fedor looks much more stocky and thick, solid, tight than what you see in photos. He's also a genuinely nice person. Phone Post 3.0

VU! What do you mean by "eyeing up"? I thought Koreshkov was a nice dude.

Maybe he was looking at the wrong eye? Phone Post 3.0

mmamozza - Just now realising how he and Dana White are about the same build. Phone Post 3.0

Welll duuuuhhh, what do you think BLAF stands for ?

Francis is straight OG sonnn

Fedor have that Dana White-body

MachidaFan203 -

Fedor have that Dana White-body

Fedor = BLAD Phone Post 3.0

Carson's Corner radio show -
R00STER - 
ChucoV - Does Fedor have a manbag?? Cause if he does, I fucking want one. Phone Post 3.0
Indeed he does. Now I don't feel so gay! Phone Post 3.0

Don't worry, those urges will return over time!

lol Phone Post 3.0