Kos is gonna WRECK Semtex!!!!

Honestly??? What is Daley thinking???  He hasnt seen competition like Kos...

He doesnt train with guys like Kos...

He is dismissing the fact that Josh can plant him on his back and staple his shoulders to the canvas at what-ever point in the fight he chooses...

Paul:  "Yeah he's a Division 1 fighter in the U.S., you know what that mens??? It means Shit here in the U.K....."

*Nah actually hes not a D1 fighter, hes a multiple time D1 All-American and National Champ....  Basically you're worse fucking night-mare in a cage....  He's among the elite in the weakest portion of your counrtys MMA game....  The part that has basically dictated most outcomes in MMA fights since '96... (And Bisping used your countrys "Get out of jail free" card...

Semtex.... Im not even gonna type anymore....  Your really dug your own grave with that show....  Im not upset, IMO that made yur fight withJosh, that much more interesting than Machida/Shogun 2....  You guys are my main event that night....

I give ya half way through round 2 at best....   Kos by BRUTAL GNP...

Thank god those are your baby teef......

HYBRID JON - Honestly??? What is Daley thinking???  He hasnt seen competition like Kos...

He doesnt train with guys like Kos...

He is dismissing the fact that Josh can plant him on his back and staple his shoulders to the canvas at what-ever point in the fight he chooses...

Paul:  "Yeah he's a Division 1 fighter in the U.S., you know what that mens??? It means Shit here in the U.K....."

*Nah actually hes not a D1 fighter, hes a multiple time D1 All-American and National Champ....  Basically you're worse fucking night-mare in a cage....  He's among the elite in the weakest portion of your counrtys MMA game....  The part that has basically dictated most outcomes in MMA fights since '96... (And Bisping used your countrys "Get out of jail free" card...

Semtex.... Im not even gonna type anymore....  Your really dug your own grave with that show....  Im not upset, IMO that made yur fight withJosh, that much more interesting than Machida/Shogun 2....  You guys are my main event that night....

I give ya half way through round 2 at best....   Kos by BRUTAL GNP...

Thank god those are your baby teef......

Real talk^

cool down bro, it's just marketing

Hubris, my nigga.....   Im cool.....    But Kos is gonna hurt this guy bad.   Granted, he'll have to fight GSP after, but these days the competition for 2nd in the division is a hell of alot more interesting than "Whos GSP beating next???" 

And this is the deepest division in MMA IMO...  Damn GSP....  Damn him and his new personal chef....

Edited for the spelling of  *Days

Looking forward to this fight - should be a good one.

Personally hope Daley takes Kos' head off; just never liked the guy from what I've seen of him... or pretty much anyone at AKA (with the exception of Swick).

<blockquote>Miss inf0 - I got Kos by smotherfuck.<br /><br /></blockquote><br /><br />

no way

Kos is going to finish this one 4 out of his last 5 wins were due to stoppage

there is no more lay-in-pray in him

WAR KOS

Brett Rogers in his prime was a scary motherfucker!

Grouchy - All the brits can do is talk tho...they got no real skills...look at their posterboy Bisping. All he did was talk about Hendo...then he got decapitated by him.

All Hardy did was talk. His mouth put up more of an offense than his fists did in that fight with GSP.

Daley will fall the same way. They're desperae to grab 15 minutes of fame cause thats all they're ever gonna get

fuckin hate limeys...

Grasp of the English language aside...

Hardy and Swick 'talked'.
Hardy and Davis 'talked'.
Hardy and Markham 'talked'.
Hardy and Reiner 'talked'.

Not sure the US vs UK ratio is working out all that well for ya in that case.

Then there's Bisping...

He's knocked off Leben, McCarthy, Hamill, Scafer and Haines with losses to Evans and Hendo.

Not a UK fan, but...MMAMath.

:-P

KOS! wins by gnp.

i agree Jon, to me this fight is no different than GSP vs Hardy, very experienced wrestlers fighting hard hitting strikers with absolutely no ground game.

Its Kos's fight to loose, so I expect him to use his wet blanket technique for 15 min.

Kos should have this fight in the bag if he uses his wrestling.

Maybe Daley will impress us and be able to stand the fight up. That could spell bad news for Kos.

If buy 'wreck' you mean dry hump him to death then I might believe you.

The question everyone really wants to know Jon, is when are you gonna dry hump each other in the UFC ? and who would be laying on top of the other the longest? oooh 'exciting!!!!'

Truer words have never been spoken HJ.

"Then there's Bisping...

He's knocked off Leben, McCarthy, Hamill, Scafer and Haines with losses to Evans and Hendo.

Not a UK fan, but...MMAMath."

We are not even gonna count the Hamill robbery, but even if we did Hendo and Rashad are Top competition and former champions,the other 4 not so much. That just proves where Bispings place is in the fight world.

I think Kos will whip his ass, as long as he incorporates hiw wrestling like he did against A.J.

There is a big difference between the wrestling of Jake Shields/Nick Thompson and an NCAA champ that went undefeated his last year

Gokudamus stole my name - There is a big difference between the wrestling of Jake Shields/Nick Thompson and an NCAA champ that went undefeated his last year

And who also spends his days training with guys like Fitch and Velasquez. Kos takes this one IMO.

If Koscheck fights smart and goes for the takedown, which he will get, I see him choking out Daley in the first round.

I can see this happening. But only if Kos takes him down immediately and doesnt try to play macho and keep it standing. Daley wrecks people standing, but as soon as it hits the floor, Daley is a fish out of water. Watch the Daley/Shields fight.