Kos: UFC will get GSP back as Hendricks can't sell

Seems like Johny has potential to be a draw if the UFC marketing machine can grow his stock as a polarizing figure. Johny would have to embrace it himself of course. Phone Post 3.0

Love him or hate him, if the UFC can't turn Johnny into a draw that would be a travesty. The guy comes to fight every time and is always looking for the knockout.

A little birdy told me, that if the money is right. Georges may be interested in doing a super fight for the New Year's eve show.

But the money would have to be overly generous.

Kos sounds jealous.

Zed Wayne Zed -
yellow wrkahlc is dead - Rory is not a good candidate right now. He's just another Canadian the UFC wants to cash in on.

But I see his point. Phone Post 3.0

Just another Canadian, huh?

Really?

Well, funny how we Canadians keep this shit running.

Rory deserves a shot as much as Tyrone or Hector.

Did you take my post as a derogatory remark towards your country, salty?

Rory doesn't deserve a shot at the title right now. Wtf kinda shit is that.

And no, he doesn't deserve it just as much as Tyrone. Yeah, Woodley won due to injury but he still won the fight against #2.

Deal with it, brah Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
Zed Wayne Zed -
yellow wrkahlc is dead - Rory is not a good candidate right now. He's just another Canadian the UFC wants to cash in on.

But I see his point. Phone Post 3.0

Just another Canadian, huh?

Really?

Well, funny how we Canadians keep this shit running.

Rory deserves a shot as much as Tyrone or Hector.

Did you take my post as a derogatory remark towards your country, salty?

Rory doesn't deserve a shot at the title right now. Wtf kinda shit is that.

And no, he doesn't deserve it just as much as Tyrone. Yeah, Woodley won due to injury but he still won the fight against #2.

Deal with it, brah Phone Post 3.0

May i ask why Rory having a close fight with the previous #1 contender preceded by a great winning streak and then winning against Maia is ridiculous?

Not saying he's head and shoulders ahead of Woodley or Lombard but how can he not be considered?

Rory isn't deserving of the next shot. Let him have the winner of the next title bout after he himself gets on more win, but he's not next in line. Phone Post 3.0

There are only a couple of things i dont like about johny.

A) he squeaks by on a dec and acts as if he ko'd the guy.

B) gives himself too much credit. When he lost to gsp, he kept harping about how the belt was his and he earned it.

He took the 5th rd off in the gsp fight and rightfully lost the fight. Some thought he won, but either way, he didnt do nearly enough to act the way he was acting IMO Phone Post 3.0

I come from the school of to be the man, you got to beat the man (Flair). GSP/Hendricks was very, very close. When it's that close, you award the champion. The challenger doesn't have to have a dominating performance but a convincing performances that is absent of controversy.

"He took the 5th rd off in the gsp fight and rightfully lost the fight. Some thought he won, but either way, he didnt do nearly enough to act the way he was acting IMO Phone Post 3.0"

One thing that I did like however, is that he appeared to turn it up in the 5th round of the lawler fight imo. With the bad weightcut among other factors, I had thought he was going to fade after the 4th rd, but he defied my expectations. It may have been different because he sensed the fight was closer, but maybe it was also something that he took away from his experience in the GSP fight.

Hendricks will never be a big PPV draw. Very few fans like him. The guy is whiney and shady (refusing VADA testing).

Kostakio - I disagree. I love Hendricks's style and will watch all of his fights against anyone. Phone Post 3.0

we now have one, lets get him to PPV!

The UFC fucked up with the cards they put on fox at the very beginning when the hype for the fox deal was insane. I honestly don't understand why they came up with this sort of retarded match making.

i dont think Hendricks will ever be a big draw..not unless he starts Koing everyone he fights and starts to develop a personality..i dont see either happening as i see him getting beat by Woodley..

GSP coming back will not be as great as everyone thinks because i dont see him being the dominant champion he used to be..in fact i see Woodley beating him and him going to a decision again with hendricks..

Rory/Hendricks would be interesting..im not sure why ufc thinks Rory wil be such a big draw, i dont see it like that at all..

Kosh is right on all accounts though..