Kos vs Hardy maske it happen JS

double post

aint no bitch - 
Devlin - 
aint no bitch - 
GodSaveTheQueen - Hardy by KO, round one. He has superior striking to Georgie boy, so this won't be good for Kos' health.

name bet?
cash bet?
leave the forum bet?

all of the above?

Dicktucking lee dont pussy out and live up to your name.

why would a guy with a blue name and that may posts/threads bet with a mud who could easily never post again and no one would notice? u sound like melendez calling out Daley coz u know it will never happen?

1) i have been here longer then dick tuckign lee, i also do not have a reputation as a dick tucker, hence the name dick tucking lee.

2) if he is so confident, then who cares if I never posted again. He wins I either pay or never post again. Win/win since hes so confident.

3) i know you're another bucked toothed uk troll team limey, but here in north america we fight our own fights. You dont need to speak for him, cunt.

1) incase u aint noticed, that isnt dicktucking lee, and also if were gunna start going on about whose been here longest...
2)offer him a bet on something then? since ure making offers ona fight that isnt even a rumour and is mere speculation
3)so then why were u having a go at him, for saying hardy would win via ko, and therefore sticking up for kos, why not let him fight his own fight?
4) i am not a member of uktt, though i am english.-i see no reason nationality should be brought into it, but there u go.

Anyone think they might be nervous to give Hardy his 3rd loss in a row? Its basically him and Bisping selling those UK cards all the time. What would it take for him to be cut?

No interest in this fight, if I wanted to see it I'd just watch a replay of Kos/Daley.

I like Kos/Condit as a potential match up though.