Koscheck, Thomson, Tokov fighting on Fedor card.

Had no clue any of these fighters were on the Fedor card Saturday and have seen nothing about it on the UG.

Thomson vs Patricky Pitbull
Tokov vs Francisco France
Koscheck vs Mauricio Alonso
Kongo vs Oli Thompson

Good to see Fedor got his 24-3 training partner on this card. Tokov is a killer, Viacom must not have a lot of business in Russia because Coker has not been bringing over much Russian talent.

Thomson vs Patricky has potential.

Don't know France.

Hopefully Oli can KO Kongo because Cheick he has become the least fan friendly fighter of all the big show main card fighters on the entire planet.

And Koscheck dodged a bullet not fighting Daley. His opponent is 0-1 in Bellator, 3-2 in his last five on the regional scene, and 36 years old.

Looks the they are trying to set Koscheck up for a W, to what end, who knows.

Carlos Eduardo Rocha is fighting on the undercard. If I remember correctly he showed some strong jujitsu in his UFC fights. 

Is Thomson still with AKA?

Carson's Corner radio show - 

Kiko France is pretty good, basically 100% grappling and has wins over Reiter and Checco, fought Keith Jardine on that Nemesis Fighting show from the Dominican Republic and at least some reports were that he could have/should have won. I expect him to spam takedowns at Tokov and possibly get TKOed in the process. He might also win a decision.

Interesting, thanks for the info, looking forward to seeing this one now.

Bout time Koscheck is fighting..does his oppt stand a good chance at beating him? I hope Kosh fights to his strengths nd doesn't just brawl

War Tokov.

Fight is on Saturday

garrote - Fight is on Saturday

Fixed it, I'm just used to the Friday Bellator cards.

Brooke Mayo vs. Veta Arteaga is the first fight on the main card.

Mayo is making her pro debut and Veta is 2-1.

This is the dark side of WMMA being mixed with men's MMA.

24-2 Rizin/M1/Fight Nights vet Tokov deserves to be on the main card but he is on the prelims to make room for a woman making her pro debut. I support WMMA but stuff like this is not right.

BJ Penn Forever - 

For sure. Didn't want you to miss it bro. I'll probably still miss it cause I never know what time Bellator actually airs the fights.

garrote - 
BJ Penn Forever - 

For sure. Didn't want you to miss it bro. I'll probably still miss it cause I never know what time Bellator actually airs the fights.

Main cards at 9 ET, you can't miss this one!

Noice

BJ Penn Forever - Brooke Mayo vs. Veta Arteaga is the first fight on the main card.

Mayo is making her pro debut and Veta is 2-1.

This is the dark side of WMMA being mixed with men's MMA.

24-2 Rizin/M1/Fight Nights vet Tokov deserves to be on the main card but he is on the prelims to make room for a woman making her pro debut. I support WMMA but stuff like this is not right.

This is Brooke Mayo

Their decision starting to make sense to me..

Tokov looked good last nice, entertaining fight, brutal finish.

If you have watched him in Rizin/Fight Nights and seen highlights then I'm sure your not surprised.

The Pitbull brothers have been one of the best things about Bellator for years now, action fighters with awesome standup, they might not win every fight but they always bring it.

BJ Penn Forever - Tokov looked good last nice, entertaining fight, brutal finish.

If you have watched him in Rizin/Fight Nights and seen highlights then I'm sure your not surprised.

The Pitbull brothers have been one of the best things about Bellator for years now, action fighters with awesome standup, they might not win every fight but they always bring it.

Yup, I'm not surprised motherfuckers. Emeev whom he lost to last time is a beast and belongs to UFC Top 10.