Koscheck will tool Leben

Koscheck will tool Leben so bad it's not even funny. Leben better get drunk for the fight since it's going to be a one-sided beatdown.

4x NCAA All-American and NCAA Wrestling Champ (42-0) in 2001.

Best athlete out of all of them.

He's pretty good with a saw.

And that's what counts.

In the weeks to come all of you will be eating crow...

BTW he carried those motherfuckers with the saw. If he wasn't around, we would have seen Thacker for one more week which would have been cool since he's interesting.

LOL actually he did do pretty good with that saw from what I remember.

agreed.

BTW he carried those motherfuckers with the saw. If he wasn't around, we would have seen Thacker for one more week which would have been cool since he's interesting.

His sawing skills were impressive, but Sanford is the one who got kicked off the show after that challenge.

I think you guys underestimate Leben's skills cuz you don't like him. Bottom line is he is a very tough fighter. I'd pick him over Koscheck at this point. But I guess we'll see soon enough :)

What does Koscheck look like? Is the one that has kind of a blonde afro?

they all want Lebon out cause they are afraid of him

Both are young & both have a bright future.I don`t see either one of these guys getting tooled if they fight (maybe foot stomped)

Koscheck is afraid to throw strikes and that will cost him.He needs to grow the nuts and throw some bombs when he gets in the right postion on the top and drop down on people like a freaking machine.

Chris has the edge in standup and I don't think Josh would be able to finish him on the ground. But, you never know. I'd pick Leben though.

koscheck owns them all with the saw.

Leben tools him on the feet!

Leben all the way, no doubt what so ever.

Koschek can't finish him on the ground, and he looks pretty small. I remember Leben stuffing his takedown attempts in the first week.

Let's not forget Leben KO'd Otto Olsen, who took 2nd at abu dhabi and was a 3 time all american at michigan.

Silly rabbit!! No one would tool da footstompa!!!!!

the one time we saw Leben and Koscheck spar it looked like he was affraid of Chris. I don't think Koscheck has anywhere near the striking skills he would need to beat Leben. At this point, Leben would KO Koscheck easily.

Koscheck looks to be in great shape but i think if he stood with Leben he'd get KO'd. Yea Koscheck would take him down then what???