Koscheck will tool Leben

Then he would pound him out.

Watch my words, 4x NCAA and 1x 42-0 NCAA Champ can't be stopped.

I thought I saw Koschek arm-barring Leben in one of the clips. In another clip, however, it looked like Koschek wasn't willing to strike.

Leben is a tough mutherfucker, however, and shouldn't be underestimated. Leben said that Koschek was "gun-shy" around him as well, but we'll see.

fos

Sorry kiddies - an all-universe wrestler that prefers not to throw would likely get beat up, down, sideways, diagonally and backwards by Chris Leben.

I agree with FOS. Didn't we see Koscheck armbar Leben?

People get caught all the time in training....it's how the they learn to properly apply a technique. For the record, I recall the armbar, but they cut away before you see a tap.

Hell, I could tap Hallman 'in training'....doesn't mean I'd be conscious long enough to do it in an actual fight.

No doubt Koscheck Vs Leben is a tuff fight to call. One thing is for sure, it would be fun to watch.

Leben by any way he wants,,, KO, ground n' pound, or sub from the bottom.

He didnt teach the sub classes at Team Quest for nothing. Think his ground game is weak? Think about it.

i saw koschecks first and only fight i think. it was in a very small ring . he had nice takedowns, but twice luke cuomo had in submissions attempts, that he was only able to break by diving through the ropes.if the ring was a little bigger he wouldnt be 1-0. he still has a world of talent.

sanchez will wreck them both

Koscheck is on ktfo.tv

leben cannot stop koshchek from taking him down. koscheck can submit him
koscheck is by no means small. the kid is a specimen in the same respect as matt hughes, no hype, i:ve had the privelege of being around both for more than a day, so....

and if you care to look up the results of the two matches between olson and koscheck, koscheck dominated

ttt

ttt

where does Koscheck train at?

Weel, the fight is going to happen if you watch the start of the show. That's how I knew Bobby was going to win. At the start of the show you see Bobby kissing his gloves as he walks over to the camera.

I dont think we have seen enough of any of the fighters aside from Bobby southworth to accurately predict any of the outcomes.

Kosheck trains at AKA