kotc main events.

Peruzzelli's 1000-0-0 against the camera lens..... LOL

insanely jealous you guys have mma now

You dont know what its like to be a mma fighter and also, really, really, really good looking.

John ,

Are all the matches you have announced actually signed or are they just proposed ?

Great matches John. Good luck with the show mate.

Gerald BB.

yes, kym's fight with andrew is confirmed by both parties. i also offered sam nest a rematch with anthony perosh at 93kgs. with the winner flying to the usa to fight for the world lightheavyweight kotc world title. perosh agreed. nest declined the offer. after viewing the dvd of the fight. the owners of kotc in the usa felt that the first match was an exciting fight, but, wanted to see the rematch. they feel perosh was not physically strong enough in the 1st fight. he cut way to much weight, just to make the match happen. they wanted to see if nest could have the same result with perosh at 93kgs. perosh's technique and sportsmanship has caught the attention of the big boys in the usa. and, i look forward to seeing him show case his skills in the near future inside the cage. i am also looking for a 185lb or 205lb fighter to match with an american on the 4th of feb show. anyone interested please email me at johnpedro357@hotmail.com

Good to see Anthony Perosh is attracting some attention. Even though he lost to Nest I think he has the potential to be one of the most successful figthers Australia has ever produced.

Lets hope he gets a shot in KOTC as his next step.

Feb 4th is shaping up to be the best card seen in Australia

John will Perosh still get a fight on this KOTC?

Also who is Kym fighting?

Looks like your doing a great job with the match of fights, well done

P.s any room on the card for hipsbaby and Justins big headlining fight?

I see that I never got that email returnd,,,, pedro,

Maybe Sam's finally decided to give himself a holiday?

18-12-04 K1
27-11-04 Spartan 10
03-11-04 ZST

I think he's earned it...

Including the upcoming K1 fight Sam's fought 8 times this year.

Is there anyone else in Australia working that hard at that level ?

Tank

Edited because I can't seem to buy a linebreak
Or spell !

tank, i recieved a phone call last night asking for a replacement for nest on the k-1 show. is he still fighting? i was told he pulled out. also, i do not know if he has been given an offer to fight for the ultimate fighting championship world title anytime soon. but, he was offered to fight for the kotc world title if he rematches perosh at 93kgs. and, wins. by the owners in the usa. i consider kotc and the ufc, the two most respected cagefighting world titles in the world. it is a shame he has turned down the chance at getting a much deserved title shot against the kotc's best. keats, perosh is welcome to fight on any kotc event i promote. but, i'm not sure if he is 100% healthy at the moment. to have him on our 1st show would be awsome. i believe he has what it takes to be our 2nd kotc world champion. mike, after the last nightmare of trying to get you into the country, i doubt the 2nd time around we would be so lucky. but, we are working on a kotc in central america very soon. your name is at the top of the list.

Is Bonello's opponent likely to get out of his country and into ours?

Also John who is Kym fighting?

Thanks John

John, I'm not privvy to any of the "inner workings" of the Rings camp, and I haven't heard anything about K1.

Hopefully cadmus will see this during the week and shed some light.

My comment was simply based on the fact that Sam has had the busiest year of any fighter in Australia from what I can tell, and maybe the thought of training over the Christmas season, for what would have to be a tough fight, isn't as appealing as eating, drinking and being merry.

Timing has to count for a lot, and I'm sure you would be just as happy to hold the rematch on a later card ?

But again, I don't speak for Sam, Rings or anyone except myself for that matter, I hope I haven't given the impression that I do. :-)

Drop me an email when you get a chance please John tank@layer7.com.au I'd like to talk tickets with you as I often get a group of guys together to attend the many, many events we have here on the Coast (sucked in Keats !!)

I'm also an A-grade time keeper, if you need one (Justin, feel free to chime in with a reference)

:-)

Tank

Kym is fighting Andrew Gorton, who trains under Paulo Guimaraes.

Thanks G001

The fight between Kym Robinson and Andrew Gorton will be a good test for both of them. I think this is Andrew's first mma fight, I do know that he has had bjj success overseas and his ground game will be strong.

However this will be Kym's sixth fight and he has experience on his side, and Kym will be hungry for a win after xfc 6.

Brad Morris

I think it sounds like a great match up. Does anyone know what Gorton's stand up is like?

Its an honour to be fighting in the KOTC show and I promise that I will be coming in to the fight with good shape and a solid game plan. I intend to make the KOTC show my last fight for some time, so I intend to do it with a bang.

After my loss to James I am determined not to make a silly mistake. I feel that James and I would of had a pretty cool and fun fight for the both of us. Instead I was a little silly and zigged when I should have zagged. Back to the focus room and the mats for me to refine myself.

Once again its a great privellege especially in light of my last performance. As the old saying goes, you are as only good as your last fight. Well I intend to make up for it with my showing in KOTC. Thanks to John Pedro and Tony Bonello for giving me another oppurtunity and chance to give a good performance.

Thanks guys

Kym

John, I've gotta say I'm a little disappointed at you airing these things in public here. After our discussions I was left with the impression that you understood the situation, and wholeheartedly agreed with our stance on the matter.

I'm not going to go into details here for all the world to see as to why we declined this fight, and I would have thought you would be a little more professional about it all too. Leaving out the facts that don't shine a favourable light on your end of the negotiations is not the way to cultivate a good relationship - which is what I thought we had going. Perhaps I was mistaken...

Good luck to Kym Robinson!!!