KOTC RESULTS!!!

Big Poppas doing this show, eh?

congrats to Advanced BKJ's Billy Ayash!!!

Laverne Clark over Victor Moreno by UD! Couldn't hear the details, but I THINK he said it wasn't an exciting fight (which REALLY surprises me, as I assumed this would be FIGHT OF THE NIGHT).

Gideon Ray by heelhook early in the 1st round. Brendan was winning, I think he said. Although, I also think he said it was about 50 something seconds into the first round, so it must have been exciting for the time it lasted?

Anyway, I am not doing so well on my picks for tonight... :(

more?

Terry Martin by TKO with knees to the head of Trevor Garrett in the 1st round.

Is anyone else out there? ;)

Should I NOT report the last 2 fights? lol

I feel alone in here...

echo

more results please

Please continue.

keep it going

im still here....tired

Ok, will continue...was just checking to see if anyone was still reading this! :) Thanks for the response, and TimmyH is my hero! :)

Thanks for the info Ron!

Jason

ttt for results

still here

Damn, some of my favorite people are showing up on this thread...Kimmy, Frankie, Jason King...Cool! ;)

more results

sports wood

Ron check your email in a few... not about the wood BTW...

It is almost 130am and the Curran fight is not over yet. That means the main event won't start until around 130, and possibly not end until 2am. Do you think that will affect (effect?) either of these guys? It could be a factor, IMO. Who in the hell fights at 2am, besides me, when I am drunk? Hmmm.....

how is the fight going?

Aside from who's won, what's the overall feel of the event so far? Have the fights been pretty good?

Thanks again to BZLJJ for the info.