KOTM date

anyone know when incest fest 2004 is on?

having a dig at the toowoomba folk and not the promoter :)

Justin

ta

Incest fest??? you see justin thats why EVERYONE in ozzy MMA thinks your a fuckhead, Trust me everyone i talk to thinks your a piece of shit. So fuck you and fuck your xfc shit, Spartan, Kotm and warriors relm is 10 times better, fucking paracite.

calm down child............

Anyone from Toowoomba here that has had cuddled there family members please put your hand up ;)

Justin

Child???? big enough to fuck you up, and btw isnt your misses from tmba, so does that make her your sis, or mum????

On another not Justin, aren't you newly married ?

Does your new wife know you're on here looking for dates ?

Tank (who knows a joke when he sees one and hopes others do as well)

:-)

Dunno Thomas seems that I have hit a nerve with this little fella. Really only touched on 2 points 1) incest 2) being from toowoomba.

Wonder which one he has been the victim of? :)

Justin

I hope no-one starts holding shows in Tasmania, or the obvious jokes and references will start more fights here than would otherwise be on the card... ;-)

Anyone ever threw a joke at say matt TE PAA or Neil SWAILES affection of the fleecy females? I added females as didn't want anyone to think they were pooftas ;)

Justin

Ryan on here its not Fuckhead I believe its FuckTard ;)
This is the nicest i have ever seen Justin and he is still upsetting people :)

little bit of an over reaction there Ryan......the big Tbar is not that bad i was there the other week and only saw 4 sets of siblings sucking each other off!!!!

"you see justin thats why EVERYONE in ozzy MMA thinks your a fuckhead, Trust me everyone i talk to thinks your a piece of shit. So fuck you and fuck your xfc shit, Spartan, Kotm and warriors relm is 10 times better, fucking paracite." COME ON WHO NEEDS A CUDDLE

Scotty do you hate me :_(

Justin

yes justin you are a fuckhead, Trust me everyone i talk to thinks your a piece of shit. So fuck you and fuck your xfc shit, Spartan, Kotm and warriors relm is 10 times better, fucking paracite.

will you still be my date to the toowoomba flower festival though!!!!!! ;)

"EVERYONE in ozzy MMA thinks your a fuckhead"

What do Sharon, the 2 fat kids, the Aussie housekeeper and the house full of dogs think though ?

Tank

LOL, remember you are the "Voice of the violence" of the XFC!

may I quote - "John the fucking (insert tropical fruit) are going at!!!!!!!"

Justin

LOL i cant beleive i said that.....sorry :(

"What do Sharon, the 2 fat kids ...............?"

Kids must take after dad then :)

Personal joke that a select few here will "get".

Justin

I remember back in the good old days of merrick and rosso on jjj they stopped off at the mountain for a show. FMB's came up in conversation and one of thems hot back with "or as their known in toowoomba, school shoes!".

that flew over my head?/ FMB??

Justin

fuck me boots justin