Kountermove: Sam Sicilia or Daron Cruicshank?

Im currently making my picks for the Crooklyn's tournament for TUF.  I wont disclose my other picks but I am stuck here.  

Sam Sicilia is perfect on paper, his debut was a decision win, and since then he has gone on a versitile tear of the lightweight division 9 finishes in a row.  10-0. 8 seconds was all it took to put away his opponent on TUF, but i wish we would have seen a longer fight, because one punch doesnt illustrate a ton.

Daron Cruickshank really impressed me as well, sweet kicks and striking, and a good wrestling game.  It didnt seem that at any point during his fight he was at a disadvantage.  His fight though, went the distance.  I have a feeling he's going to be the "bad boy" this season based on my viewing of his debut, where he knocked out his opponent with a spinning backfist, walked up to his stiff body paused and landed an unnecessary shot, and then posed infront of his out cold opponent for a picture.  He has been knocked out before and submit once.  10-2.

Sam seems like the obvious pick, submissions and knockouts, but i want to see what eeryone else thinks.

I don't really know what to think of Sicilia just yet. He landed one big shot and got the ko, but didn't get to see much of him. I've only seen him fight one other time and his stand up looked very, very rough. A lot of power obviously, but he's going to have some trouble when he faces some of the better strikers if he tries to stand with them.

Cruickshanks was very impressive and has an outstanding petigree in martial arts. Frankly I think he's one of the favorites this season and at this point I would favor him over Sicilia.

excellent to hear, i might watch a few Sicilia fights to get a better idea, undefeated records speak a lot sometimes. 

UGCTT_ZJJitsu705 - Im currently making my picks for the Crooklyn's tournament for TUF.  I wont disclose my other picks but I am stuck here.  

Sam Sicilia is perfect on paper, his debut was a decision win, and since then he has gone on a versitile tear of the lightweight division 9 finishes in a row.  10-0. 8 seconds was all it took to put away his opponent on TUF, but i wish we would have seen a longer fight, because one punch doesnt illustrate a ton.

Daron Cruickshank really impressed me as well, sweet kicks and striking, and a good wrestling game.  It didnt seem that at any point during his fight he was at a disadvantage.  His fight though, went the distance.  I have a feeling he's going to be the "bad boy" this season based on my viewing of his debut, where he knocked out his opponent with a spinning backfist, walked up to his stiff body paused and landed an unnecessary shot, and then posed infront of his out cold opponent for a picture.  He has been knocked out before and submit once.  10-2.

Sam seems like the obvious pick, submissions and knockouts, but i want to see what eeryone else thinks.
I know Daron and he's not really the bad boy type imo.