Kratom

Apologies if there's already been threads on this, I did a search and nothing came up.

So anybody else enjoy using kratom? I started using it a few years back and I personally prefer it to weed and alcohol. Very versatile substance too and can be used to help ppl ween themselves off harder opiates, can be used athletically but I personally just use it to relax and as an alternative to weed or alcohol which I used to be a heavy user. I also like that you can use it and still function ie workout and do other stuff too. Like it gets you high but doesnt fuck you up if that makes sense.

I mix it with orange juice or apple juice usually.

My buddy gave me a bag of capsules (750mg).

I've taken like 10 on an empty stomach and it doesn't do much for me other than make me feel like I'm wired on coffee without the headache and the inevitable mudd butt

I use to make tea before the blanket ban.

Im still a druggie but i use kratom to kick drugs. Helps a lot with depression

Which strain do you use?

In

Is it legal in the US? I'd love to give it a try but it's illegal here in the Motherland and I have no idea how to get it, it's very far from a popular drug.  

touch -

Is it legal in the US? I'd love to give it a try but it's illegal here in the Motherland and I have no idea how to get it, it's very far from a popular drug.  

Legal in the US in most states. Order it online. What are you looking for the kratom to do?

Dangerousdoug - Apologies if there's already been threads on this, I did a search and nothing came up.

So anybody else enjoy using kratom? I started using it a few years back and I personally prefer it to weed and alcohol. Very versatile substance too and can be used to help ppl ween themselves off harder opiates, can be used athletically but I personally just use it to relax and as an alternative to weed or alcohol which I used to be a heavy user. I also like that you can use it and still function ie workout and do other stuff too. Like it gets you high but doesnt fuck you up if that makes sense.

I mix it with orange juice or apple juice usually.

I want that.

Im in birkenhead mate. Where u train? Phone Post

Acidic - 

Which strain do you use?

I prefer the reds as theyre more sedative and good for pain relief too. when training mma, its great to do after a hard days training when youre beat up. the pain just melts away. i mostly just use it recreationally now though but it really has helped me cut back on my drinking significantly and its friggin cheap as hell too. a kilo for like 140 bucks.

Acidic -
touch -

Legal in the US in most states. Order it online. What are you looking for the kratom to do?

I'm in Russia, I can't just order it online. It doesn't work like that here.

touch - 

I hear it gives happiness if used properly. Not a drug high. Happiness.

ya it puts you in a good mood for sure. its similar to taking a few percocets imo.

theres a lot of scare tactics shit out there too on it and some claim its super addictive but i never found that. i always cycle it though and i recommend doing the same too just to be safe. every time my supply runs out, i take a few weeks off just to be safe and i never notice any horrible withdrawals ppl talk about online either. i used it heavy for an entire summer, like 20 - 30gs a day and quitting was no problem.

im not one for conspiracies but i think big pharma is behind a lot of this scare tactic shit with this as kratom is a direct competition for this. imo, kratom can really help a lot of ppl with the opiate crisis right now too.

I used it for a couple of years. I enjoyed it, but it's easy to develop a dependence on it, like a lot of things. At least in my case it was. Eventually have to start using more to get the same effect. It's a miserable experience getting off of it.

I'll just stick with occasional weed and moderate alcohol.

1 Like

i dont see how you can do this stuff regularly and it be effective. when i take it take 2 tablespoons full or around 14 grams. usually white maeng da. that gives me a nice "buzz" for a few hours. but if i did it the next day id have to take double that to get the same effect. i read people who take 2 grams a day and i cant comprehend how that can effectively do anything

Dangerousdoug - 
touch - 

ya it puts you in a good mood for sure. its similar to taking a few percocets imo.

theres a lot of scare tactics shit out there too on it and some claim its super addictive but i never found that. i always cycle it though and i recommend doing the same too just to be safe. every time my supply runs out, i take a few weeks off just to be safe and i never notice any horrible withdrawals ppl talk about online either. i used it heavy for an entire summer, like 20 - 30gs a day and quitting was no problem.

im not one for conspiracies but i think big pharma is behind a lot of this scare tactic shit with this as kratom is a direct competition for this. imo, kratom can really help a lot of ppl with the opiate crisis right now too.

25 grams a day is nuts. you didnt develop a tolerance for it? every single strand of that stuff made me drowsy. the green variety i could barely keep my eyes open when i took 20 grams of it.

Dangerousdoug -
Acidic - 

Which strain do you use?

I prefer the reds as theyre more sedative and good for pain relief too. when training mma, its great to do after a hard days training when youre beat up. the pain just melts away. i mostly just use it recreationally now though but it really has helped me cut back on my drinking significantly and its friggin cheap as hell too. a kilo for like 140 bucks.

I can get a kilo for $75 plus $12 shipping from "my guy" lol

He's got this strain called Super Green Jongkong that I've been getting. It's the bees knees for daytime "upper"  use. 

SickEye - 
Dangerousdoug -
Acidic - 

Which strain do you use?

I can get a kilo for $75 plus $12 shipping from "my guy" lol

He's got this strain called Super Green Jongkong that I've been getting. It's the bees knees for daytime "upper"  use. 

nice sounds solid.

skad - 
Dangerousdoug - 
touch - 

25 grams a day is nuts. you didnt develop a tolerance for it? every single strand of that stuff made me drowsy. the green variety i could barely keep my eyes open when i took 20 grams of it.

switch up strains and take days off here and there helps. as well as cycling it like i mentioned above but ya, did like 25 grams a day and it got me fucked up each time. thats spread out tho over several hours, like i take 5gs at a time, wait a bit, take 5 more, wait a bit, etc. helps with the nausea that way i find.

Vivazen 5 years ago was a narcotic.