Kratom

Dangerousdoug -
BigJimmy54 - 

Where have you guys been ordering from? Looking for a decent vendor 

Vendors depend what country your in. Im assuming youre in the states? im in can so will be diff.

Where do you get yours?  I am also in Canada. 

^ usually kratom earth but have recently dealt with some quality issues and subsequent customer service problems. before that i would recommend them but not anymore. next order im going to try canada kratom express which is one of the few canadian companies that sells capsules. looked them up online and their custy service seems to be top notch as well and found no complaints on quality. cheers.

Dangerousdoug -

^ usually kratom earth but have recently dealt with some quality issues and subsequent customer service problems. before that i would recommend them but not anymore. next order im going to try canada kratom express which is one of the few canadian companies that sells capsules. looked them up online and their custy service seems to be top notch as well and found no complaints on quality. cheers.

Do you take capsules? I did when I first started but it was a pain in the ass to take so many. Now I just put some water in my mouth and then throw a spoonful in on top. 

No I mix it with juice. might have to swtich to caps in the near future when i attend some career stuff with ppl breathing down my neck. can just say its supplements right. cheers.

So I’ve steady been taking Kratom for over a year now.  I shouldn’t have been taking it every day but I was.  I was out this morning and decided to not pick any up for work.  I definitely felt some withdrawals.  Very lethargic and just overall kinda achy.  I understand some people don’t feel the withdrawal but I did.  Just putting that out there.

^ heres your problem - taking it everyday for over a year without taking any sort of break. uve got to cycle it.

Dangerousdoug -

Thanks! 

BigJimmy54 -

Just got an order from Canopy Botanicals. Shipping was delayed about 10 days, but my order was here in under two weeks. I got a couple red strains and a hybrid strain called Pink Elephant. Price was right, 250 grams for $25 and comes very highly rated. Tried some Red Borneo today and was happy. Give them a try if you are looking for a good vendor.

That’s the only place I order from...usually the $75 kilos. Great company and it’s usually here in 2-3 days. 

Dangerousdoug -

^ heres your problem - taking it everyday for over a year without taking any sort of break. uve got to cycle it.

I’m not in disagreement, just putting that info out there for others.

i got white maeng da from canopy botanicals just to see if its different than place i normally get it. ive only taken it once but it does seem like its a better quality since ive had less negative side affects from it. usually i get a little nauseous and get a headache but thats been minimal in compression

im thinking about getting 25 grams of every single kratom strain they have just to test them out. ive probably misjudged certain strands because they were probably lower quality or contaminated some how from my old place

supply running out. will run out this week sometime. think im gonna take a while off this time. but next time i order will go for canada kratom express. cheers.

What type or strain? I don’t know anything about it but think it is something that will work for me.

I think there are a few different type depending on if you want uppers or downers? Much like Saliva or Indica.

Like I said I don’t know anything so I might be way off.

What “type” or “brand” do you use?

Thank you for the info!

This is why I am interested. I have been sober for 30 months and will never take another pain pill in my life but I’m lacking energy and motivation sometimes and just looking to try something to change my mood basically.

I never had a problem with alcohol but I just can’t drink anymore. I instantly get a headache.

I train twice a week and exercise, walk, and yoga daily and eat well so I feel pretty good most of the time but I’m just looking for something that can give me a spark or change my mood.

Caffeine is the only thing in my life that currently changes my mindset.

You guys have any good sources for capsules online? Checking most of the sites recommended only show powder form. I take a good amount daily but really dislike drinking the powder with water.

depends where youre at. in canada go with canada kratgom express. easier to get caps in usa.

hey man. id be a little careful if coming off pills as kratom activates those same kind of receptors. if u are certain u wont fall back into that shit than by all means. kratom has benefited me greatly by giving me a healthy alternative to booze and weed, cheaper too. unlike booze or weed which make me lazy, kratom u can workout on and be active, etc. just be sure to cycle it and take days off here and there. for instance, my supply is running out here. ill take around a month off to give my body a break before ordering more. dont use it all day everyday either. u can do that some days, but i like to save it for the end of day to relax and help sleep. the ppl who develop issues do it all day, every day and never go off it. dont be stupid with it, approach with some caution and youll be alright i reckon. cheers. and the strains i find to be mostly marketing. doses are most important meaning small doses are for stimulant type boosts, like 5grams or less. above that is more sedative like opiate effects which i enjoy. find a vendor and strain that u like and stick with that. cheers.

Thanks for the advise. It’s been almost 3 years and nothing would get me back into that shit.

I really appreciate the message. Take care buddy!

1 Like

In for research.

Please point me towards somewhere I can understand the red, green, and white differences. Ordering tomorrow.

Google it bro. Depends what youre looking for. If ur looking for stimulant, upper type effects go for whites. greens are supposedly good all around but i find them tough to down. very strong bitter tasting. i like reds the best myself. however, more important thatn red/green/whites are the vendors u get it from and the doses. go with reputable vendors.

Lot of people say it’s not addictive but I definitely disagree. I’ve been taking a decent amount daily for a while and if I dont take it I definitely feel it. Feels very similar to coming off opiates to me. I need to taper off to get my tolerance down. Just a word of caution.