Krause joins RFA stars Thatch & Elliott in the UFC

Congrats to James Krause on joining fellow RFA headliners Brandon Thatch and Tim Elliott in the UFC!

www.RFAfighting.com/PressRoom/JamesKrauseGetsCalledUpToTheUFC.aspx

One day after the Las Vegas Review-Journal published an article on the front page of its Business section detailing how the RFA has established itself as the premier Triple A developmental league for fighters looking to get called up to the UFC, Krause was called up and added to the UFC roster as well.

He makes his UFC debut in just over 2 weeks (June 15th) against Sam Stout at UFC 161 - Evans vs. Henderson!

Congrats to The James Krause Phone Post 3.0

That's a sink or swim matchup for sure

Krause has the tools to win this one.  His standup is good offensively and defensively, he knows how to use his length/reach, and I think his ground game is maybe better than Stout's.  Krause is always in excellent condition, so even on a short notice fight he should be OK there, too.  Of course Stout is tough as hell with a ton of big fight, big show experience and is likely the favorite, but I think Krause can pull it off if he is able to fight his fight.

Respectfully:

Fred

ttt

Congrats to James Krause on his dominant UFC debut, UFC "Fight of the Night" bonus, and UFC "Submission of the Night" bonus. It was awesome to see Krause win $100,000 in bonuses Saturday night!

damaebushi - 

Krause has the tools to win this one.  His standup is good offensively and defensively, he knows how to use his length/reach, and I think his ground game is maybe better than Stout's.  Krause is always in excellent condition, so even on a short notice fight he should be OK there, too.  Of course Stout is tough as hell with a ton of big fight, big show experience and is likely the favorite, but I think Krause can pull it off if he is able to fight his fight.

Respectfully:

Fred

nice