Krazy Horse vs. Gomi in Bushido!

Who the hell is Krazy horse.

Heath Herring (crazy horse) is obviously not gonna be fighting him.

Krazy Horse by his signature krazyslaaaaaam!!!

Looks like PRIDE is looking for a mini-Rampage.

what do you mean "it was announced in Japan"? Who said it? I need more then that.

Heck Krazy would not stop a hijacking he is sleeping 90% of his life last time I fought on the same card as him and he was sleeping 5 minutes before his fight and got mad when they woke him up!

lol

Charles Bennett. Not Herring.

Robin.

Good luck Krazy. Anything is possible in a fight. I've seen Charles throw some incredible slams on people before.

Gomi is tough but he has been beaten. Krazyhorse has absolutely, positively nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Kind of reminds me of Rampage in Pride 15 against Sak.

I have trained in the same building as Krazy Horse.He has all the potential in the world but his problem is his training habits.If he comes in well trained and in shape he could win it.Either way his freak athleticism should make it interesting.

what do you mean "it was announced in Japan"? Who said it? I need more then that.

Japanese magazine Gong Kakutogi reported it back in August, actually. I thought it was a week ago. Time flies.

On Gryphon's BBS (http://bbs9.otd.co.jp/mma/bbs_plain) he posted about the info. This was August 29. He actually posted a rumor earlier than that about a KOTC fighter with a wild personality (or something like that) fighting Gomi in the next Bushido. He guessed it would be Crazy Horse.

That site has all kinds of cool info on it. Check it out. Other cool recent info on there, which I haven't read anywhere else, is that DSE is planning a 7 vs. 7 series of Japan vs. the world for the next Bushido. Bonjasky vs. Akebono in K-1. Pride is trying to sign Kira Gracie, but she only wants to do a BJJ match. Pride wants her to do MMA. etc etc.

The site is awesome.

Go the KRAZY horse!

Man, anyone not knowing the sort of destruction Charles can reap should watch him molest Todd Carney at WEC 10. He ends it by horrificly slamming Todd.

Slam him Charles.

ttt for Kohler

This will be very entartaining. Go Gomi.

Just offially released by DSE!!!

Gomi will no doubt win this fight (Krazy will gas, and Gomi will finish him off)

But I honestly believe that Krazy has all the potential in the world to be as good as he wants to be. But I doubt he will ever really get in geat and train like he should.

The horse is the man..No doubt,wins by tap out!!!!

ttt

Gomi is going to kill him. Krazy horse is entertaining but he is a B Level fighter.

Different Krazy Horse dood

Gomi will prove once again why he is and always will be King of the 155 pound class.

LOL @ Gay Tard Man!