Kristen Wiig, Gal Gadot in WW84

Did you?? The costume designer says she specifically dressed the motherfucker up like Trump and they do his hair and chubby face the same way Trump looks, but no, the director certainly doesn’t want him to make anyone think of DT in regards to the story or his role as the villain.

Just stop, dude.

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Fury2Feed - Did you?? The costume designer says she specifically dressed the motherfucker up like Trump and they do his hair and chubby face the same way Trump looks, but no, the director certainly doesn't want him to make anyone think of DT in regards to the story or his role as the villain.

Just stop, dude.

SN bet that when the movie comes out Wiig and Gadot don’t team up at the end to beat up the big bad Donald Trump?

It’s tempting, because judging by your current SN, you’re a degenerate gambler. But you also have a penchant for sophistry. So you’ll likely refuse to accept it on stupid little details like you are about his obvious likeness to Trump. And I have no plans to actually see it unless maybe it’s on Neflix right away.

I’m not drunk enough to do goofy bets at the moment. Remind me when there’s a release date, and I’m drunk, and we’ll see how I feel.

1 Like
choadler -

Gal Gadot ass would make a phenomenal hat.

Haha!  I just sprayed coffee all over my dog.

choadler -

Gal Gadot ass would make a phenomenal hat.

I think you mean mask

1 Like

Shes so fucking hot I'd have like 20 of her babies.  The star of that movie is ok, too.

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Fury2Feed -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Fury2Feed - Did you?? The costume designer says she specifically dressed the motherfucker up like Trump and they do his hair and chubby face the same way Trump looks, but no, the director certainly doesn't want him to make anyone think of DT in regards to the story or his role as the villain.

Just stop, dude.

SN bet that when the movie comes out Wiig and Gadot don’t team up at the end to beat up the big bad Donald Trump?

It’s tempting, because judging by your current SN, you’re a degenerate gambler. But you also have a penchant for sophistry. So you’ll likely refuse to accept it on stupid little details like you are about his obvious likeness to Trump. And I have no plans to actually see it unless maybe it’s on Neflix right away.

I’m not drunk enough to do goofy bets at the moment. Remind me when there’s a release date, and I’m drunk, and we’ll see how I feel.

Haha, yeah this SN is from NFC Championship game 2018

I wouldn’t pull any shenanigans in regards to his likeness to Trump. The bet would be that the two females, Gadot and Wiig, team up to beat Pedro Pascals character Max Lord. 

The only thing we’d need to etch out is whether Wiig coming into save the day last second by sacrificing herself after a change of heart would count. 

But that’s more or less what I’m saying will happen though. I don’t think they’ll hug halfway through and plan to fight him together, it’ll happen as cheetah’s character arc/redemption. But she’ll turn on Trump guy by the end, so he’ll be clearly seen by the audience as no good and unredeemable, while the two women characters are noble and just have different perspectives. And WW will have not only defeated Trump, but saved her opponent from his evil influence.

Trump guy will be up to villainy from the beginning and only WW will know. Cheetah will probably work for him, be his henchbitch or even his woman, mistreated of course, but he will probably be the one who supplies her with her powers/gear. She fights WW midway to protect him and WW tries to convince her she is being bamboozled and Cheetah will become conflicted and turn on Trump guy by the end somehow. She won’t end up as his ally, but not fully WW’s friend either. But there will definitely be constant Trumpy stuff implied. Trump was around big time in the 80s, after all.

I only watched that trailer once so that’s just what I got from it. Just to look at Gal’s legs tbh.

Naughty Gorilla -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
topteam71 -

Op loves cock. Gadot is the most beautiful woman in Hollywood 

I almost posted something very similar, but then I remembered Margot Robbie and more importantly Scar Jo. I can’t put anyone over Scar Jo

Seriously overrated

seriously. 

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Fury2Feed -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Fury2Feed -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 

Just stop, dude.

I wouldn’t pull any shenanigans in regards to his likeness to Trump. The bet would be that the two females, Gadot and Wiig, team up to beat Pedro Pascals character Max Lord. 

The only thing we’d need to etch out is whether Wiig coming into save the day last second by sacrificing herself after a change of heart would count. 

But that’s more or less what I’m saying will happen though. I don’t think they’ll hug halfway through and plan to fight him together, it’ll happen as cheetah’s character arc/redemption. But she’ll turn on Trump guy by the end, so he’ll be clearly seen by the audience as no good and unredeemable, while the two women characters are noble and just have different perspectives. And WW will have not only defeated Trump, but saved her opponent from his evil influence.

Trump guy will be up to villainy from the beginning and only WW will know. Cheetah will probably work for him, be his henchbitch or even his woman, mistreated of course, but he will probably be the one who supplies her with her powers/gear. She fights WW midway to protect him and WW tries to convince her she is being bamboozled and Cheetah will become conflicted and turn on Trump guy by the end somehow. She won’t end up as his ally, but not fully WW’s friend either. But there will definitely be constant Trumpy stuff implied. Trump was around big time in the 80s, after all.

I only watched that trailer once so that’s just what I got from it. Just to look at Gal’s legs tbh.

I can see a lot of that happening.

My main point here though is that WB isn’t going to make this an Uber SJW flick where all white men are evil or stupid. Maybe the director or costume designer will insert subtle ORANGE MAN BAD references here or there, but the studios don’t give a fuck about Patty Jenkins politics. They just want this movie to make as much as possible, which is hard to do if you alienate half the audience

The other one was pretty good, so maybe not a total SJW shitshow. But it’s still current day Hollywood. And they don not care. It’s all too often nowadays, time and time again, that they throw money and public opinion to the wind for a plate piled high with those toxic politics that piss of fans.

Like you said, it’s totally fine to put some female empowerment in a WW movie, but it’ll still taste like SJW. Meaning the clear villains will always be white males. And this one is already kind of heavy handed with the villain being the heaviest of all white swinging dicks, Trump.

TBH, I’m surprised they brought the hetero white blonde love interest back and she wasn’t made gay for a black or muslim woman or some shit.

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -

Gal Gadot is a dime

As wonder woman though... She looks hell of good...

Don't get me wrong, she's very pretty... But I didn't even really notice her in the fast and furious movie she did...

Really pretty face but a little too skinny...

Naughty Gorilla -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
topteam71 -

Op loves cock. Gadot is the most beautiful woman in Hollywood 

I almost posted something very similar, but then I remembered Margot Robbie and more importantly Scar Jo. I can’t put anyone over Scar Jo

Seriously overrated

They are all incredibly beautiful women.  Gal has the prettiest face, Scarlet has the best body and Margo has the best combo. 

Werd

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -

Gal Gadot is a dime

Correct - flat on both sides.

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Fury2Feed -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Fury2Feed -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Fury2Feed -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 

Just stop, dude.

I can see a lot of that happening.

My main point here though is that WB isn’t going to make this an Uber SJW flick where all white men are evil or stupid. Maybe the director or costume designer will insert subtle ORANGE MAN BAD references here or there, but the studios don’t give a fuck about Patty Jenkins politics. They just want this movie to make as much as possible, which is hard to do if you alienate half the audience

The other one was pretty good, so maybe not a total SJW shitshow. But it’s still current day Hollywood. And they don not care. It’s all too often nowadays, time and time again, that they throw money and public opinion to the wind for a plate piled high with those toxic politics that piss of fans.

Like you said, it’s totally fine to put some female empowerment in a WW movie, but it’ll still taste like SJW. Meaning the clear villains will always be white males. And this one is already kind of heavy handed with the villain being the heaviest of all white swinging dicks, Trump.

TBH, I’m surprised they brought the hetero white blonde love interest back and she wasn’t made gay for a black or muslim woman or some shit.

I don’t disagree that SJW shit is super heavy handed a lot these days. Just look at Marvel Comics, it’s a fucking disaster. But notice I said Marvel “Comics”. Disney didn’t dare putting all that SJW shit in the movies outside of a two minute scene in endgame where all the females teamed up. It was cheesy, but it didn’t ruin the film. 

Studios care about one thing and one thing only, return on investment. So some movies might be made with an SJW slant, ala Ghostbusters, because they think it will help the film earn more money. But they definitely will not isolate half their audience for a potential billion dollar film

Netflix, streaming services, and independent studios are an entirely different story though

Nah, it’s already happening. Black Panther and Captain Marvel were pure SJW. Both were totally hostile to whites, BP being the first MCU movie to even mention a person’s race and it was 100% racist hostile. CM had all of the white guys, except Stan Lee, as treacherous or just obnoxious, and all females and POC as kindly and loyal saints.

Not to mention how totally overhyped and protected those two films were. No fucking way will I ever accept they both made a billion each. NFW. Especially CM. Both were mediocre as hell, but were praised as some glorious high art. They didn’t even really feature or add anything to the MCU or star any other Avengers. Just pure media SJW slobbering. Fucking BP was nominated for like 10 oscars FFS.

It’s here. But DC hasn’t been as bad. So far.

Revenants - 
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -

Gal Gadot is a dime

Correct - flat on both sides.

HEh, pretty clever. Yeah, she isn’t working with a lot, but has a nice feminine frame, face, and personality. I can accept that in place of outrageous curves.

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -

Gal Gadot is a dime

As wonder woman though... She looks hell of good...

Don't get me wrong, she's very pretty... But I didn't even really notice her in the fast and furious movie she did...

Really pretty face but a little too skinny...

Yeah I can see where you’re coming from. She’s perfect to me though

In other news, FUCK THE VIKINGS AND STEFON DIGGS AND CASE KEENUM. 

Lol...

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 

I disagree. I enjoyed BP, but definitely don’t think it deserved a best picture nom. CM was mediocre but I wouldn’t call it SJW propaganda. 

The get woke go broke crowd was up in arms over the Harley Quinn movie earlier this year. It was an okay flick, I liked it better than the Snyder batflicks. But in no way did I find it to be SJW propaganda 

I liked BP’s portrayal in Civil War, he was perfect. That’s the character. But his own movie was off the rails dumb to me. He was still perfect in the role though, shame.

CM is was a pure SJW gimme. She is suddenly and easily the most powerful character of all with zero effort or growth. She just had to remember how awesome she is and always was. She does nothing but smirk and stroll through all challenges with zero effort. And is now suddenly the fucking inspiration for the name Avengers. Nick Fury’s badass mystique is ruined by losing his eye to a cat scratch. I could go on, but we’ve hijacked this thread enough lol.

Fury2Feed - Did you?? The costume designer says she specifically dressed the motherfucker up like Trump and they do his hair and chubby face the same way Trump looks, but no, the director certainly doesn't want him to make anyone think of DT in regards to the story or his role as the villain.

Just stop, dude.

Bull fucking Shit. Why dress the actor up like Donald Trump then if they didn’t want to make any “Orange Man Bad” statements?

They clearly want to make a statement here.

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Mr Karate -
Fury2Feed - Did you?? The costume designer says she specifically dressed the motherfucker up like Trump and they do his hair and chubby face the same way Trump looks, but no, the director certainly doesn't want him to make anyone think of DT in regards to the story or his role as the villain.

Just stop, dude.

Bull fucking Shit. Why dress the actor up like Donald Trump then if they didn’t want to make any “Orange Man Bad” statements?

They clearly want to make a statement here.

He was being facetious.

I know, but I’m sure someone will try to say it with a straight face.

Gal Gadot is pretty close to perfection.

Stronghold - I guess they couldn't find women with smaller tits for a DC movie. Wtf is going on?

![](upload://iEN2FAqEyak1j7V3c4y0ntDC4sh.gif)

1 Like