Kristen Wiig, Gal Gadot in WW84

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
SpunQ -

https://youtu.be/XW2E2Fnh52w

could have had a better bad guy

I think we’ll have to wait and see. Cheetah is probably Wonder Woman’s most well known nemesis for what it’s worth 

Sometimes actors we think will suck kill it, ala Heath Ledger, and actors we think will kill it suck, ala Jared Leto

I will maintain to my dying days that Leto Joker was not only good, but got screwed by editing. His deranged gangster version would've made for a fun dark series with Batman. 

amadeus - 
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
SpunQ -

I think we’ll have to wait and see. Cheetah is probably Wonder Woman’s most well known nemesis for what it’s worth 

Sometimes actors we think will suck kill it, ala Heath Ledger, and actors we think will kill it suck, ala Jared Leto

I’ll be the one... I didn’t think Jared Leto’s Joker was bad at all. He had to do something different from Nicholson and Ledger and within the confines of what that movie is he could only do what he had to work with. That said, it definitely wasn’t my favorite Joker version.

The writing was just overall bad, Leto himself wasn’t really. He also suffered in comparison to Ledger, Nicholson and Phoenix who were just incredible.

wiig is funny

but as a badass villain?

not sure i could buy it

ps: gal doesnt need plastic tits

1 Like
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Mr Karate -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Mr Karate -
Fury2Feed - Did you?? The costume designer says she specifically dressed the motherfucker up like Trump and they do his hair and chubby face the same way Trump looks, but no, the director certainly doesn't want him to make anyone think of DT in regards to the story or his role as the villain.

Just stop, dude.

Bull fucking Shit. Why dress the actor up like Donald Trump then if they didn’t want to make any “Orange Man Bad” statements?

They clearly want to make a statement here.

He was being facetious.

I know, but I’m sure someone will try to say it with a straight face.

I won’t say that the costume designer and director weren’t making a statement, but I will say that I don’t think the studio will allow them to turn the movie into a SJW art film on why the white man is bad

Edit: I may have to eat crow on this one, I’ll be glad to admit I was wrong if I do 

They did market Harley Quinn:BOP as taking down toxic masculinity and stomping the patriarchy so I wouldn’t put it past them to use DC’s most iconic Female SuperHero for propaganda as well. Shame since the first WW was the best movie DC put out thus far.

ranier wolfcastle - 

wiig is funny

but as a badass villain?

not sure i could buy it

ps: gal doesnt need plastic tits

Isn’t it like the loser/nerd who wants power type deal? I think Jamie Foxx did that as Elecktro, and probably a bunch of others. Overplayed angle.

Wiig is brilliant, but should not be in anything where we’re not expected to laugh at her. She even has an odd/funny look about her that makes it impossible to take her seriously. Kind of a female Will Ferrell.

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Conor McGazelle -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
SpunQ -

I will maintain to my dying days that Leto Joker was not only good, but got screwed by editing. His deranged gangster version would've made for a fun dark series with Batman. 

Maybe. I didn’t dig it. Many people have done more with less, although admittedly he did have some pretty high expectations on his shoulders. 

Batfleck was the closest we’ve ever come to the comics so I would’ve liked Joker to be based a little more in the comics as well. But Batfleck got replaced so it’s all water under the bridge. 

I have said many times that I think that Batfleck was the best movie Batman. He is the biggest guy to play Batman by far, plus he worked out like a motherfucker for the role so he actually looked like he could kick your ass. I went to look up his height and was surprised to find out it was 6’4! That is the same height as Jason Momoa!  I thought he was the best thing about those movies. 

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Fury2Feed -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 

I disagree. I enjoyed BP, but definitely don’t think it deserved a best picture nom. CM was mediocre but I wouldn’t call it SJW propaganda. 

The get woke go broke crowd was up in arms over the Harley Quinn movie earlier this year. It was an okay flick, I liked it better than the Snyder batflicks. But in no way did I find it to be SJW propaganda 

I liked BP’s portrayal in Civil War, he was perfect. That’s the character. But his own movie was off the rails dumb to me. He was still perfect in the role though, shame.

CM is was a pure SJW gimme. She is suddenly and easily the most powerful character of all with zero effort or growth. She just had to remember how awesome she is and always was. She does nothing but smirk and stroll through all challenges with zero effort. And is now suddenly the fucking inspiration for the name Avengers. Nick Fury’s badass mystique is ruined by losing his eye to a cat scratch. I could go on, but we’ve hijacked this thread enough lol.

Yeah, they definitely had a lot of Black culture in BP and one of the bad guys was white, but the main baddie was was a black dude and I think they tried to show that while even some may have sympathized with Michael B Jordan, he was ultimately the bad guy and his ideology is rejected. 

CM is overpowered, but I don’t know if she’s just that much stronger than a Stormbreaker Thor. The main bad guy was played by a white guy in Jude Law but at the end of the day, he was an alien. I’m not saying that the film didn’t pander as it obviously did, I just don’t think the end result is as terrible as it produced an easy enough to watch film. Ghostbusters on the other hand…

Agree to disagree my friend! We all need a little more civil discourse.

The black culture in it is totally appropriate. Fine with that. Even white guy Klau as the villain worked, as he was an early villain in BP comics. But disregarding him, and treating Michael Jordan’s character as a righteous martyr because he wanted to wage war on whitey, because fuck whitey, is fundamental Hollywood SJW flavor. Killmonger’s heavyhanded racist bullshit wasn’t rejected, he was celebrated. So many SJW articles said he wasn’t a villain at all, he was actually righttt.

Yes, CM is more powerful than StormBreaker Thor. He needed all kinds of help with Thanos and still got overpowered and nearly killed. She wrecked Thanos’s ship in seconds, his army, beat on him like nothing. She got that last little smack in Endgame as a save.

Naughty Gorilla -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
topteam71 -

Op loves cock. Gadot is the most beautiful woman in Hollywood 

I almost posted something very similar, but then I remembered Margot Robbie and more importantly Scar Jo. I can’t put anyone over Scar Jo

Seriously overrated

Yeah, scarjo is well put together but she falls in some weird space between sexy/cute, definitely overrated.

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Fury2Feed -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Fury2Feed -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 

I disagree. I enjoyed BP, but definitely don’t think it deserved a best picture nom. CM was mediocre but I wouldn’t call it SJW propaganda. 

The get woke go broke crowd was up in arms over the Harley Quinn movie earlier this year. It was an okay flick, I liked it better than the Snyder batflicks. But in no way did I find it to be SJW propaganda 

I liked BP’s portrayal in Civil War, he was perfect. That’s the character. But his own movie was off the rails dumb to me. He was still perfect in the role though, shame.

CM is was a pure SJW gimme. She is suddenly and easily the most powerful character of all with zero effort or growth. She just had to remember how awesome she is and always was. She does nothing but smirk and stroll through all challenges with zero effort. And is now suddenly the fucking inspiration for the name Avengers. Nick Fury’s badass mystique is ruined by losing his eye to a cat scratch. I could go on, but we’ve hijacked this thread enough lol.

Yeah, they definitely had a lot of Black culture in BP and one of the bad guys was white, but the main baddie was was a black dude and I think they tried to show that while even some may have sympathized with Michael B Jordan, he was ultimately the bad guy and his ideology is rejected. 

CM is overpowered, but I don’t know if she’s just that much stronger than a Stormbreaker Thor. The main bad guy was played by a white guy in Jude Law but at the end of the day, he was an alien. I’m not saying that the film didn’t pander as it obviously did, I just don’t think the end result is as terrible as it produced an easy enough to watch film. Ghostbusters on the other hand…

Agree to disagree my friend! We all need a little more civil discourse.

The black culture in it is totally appropriate. Fine with that. Even white guy Klau as the villain worked, as he was an early villain in BP comics. But disregarding him, and treating Michael Jordan’s character as a righteous martyr because he wanted to wage war on whitey, because fuck whitey, is fundamental Hollywood SJW flavor. Killmonger’s heavyhanded racist bullshit wasn’t rejected, he was celebrated. So many SJW articles said he wasn’t a villain at all, he was actually righttt.

Yes, CM is more powerful than StormBreaker Thor. He needed all kinds of help with Thanos and still got overpowered and nearly killed. She wrecked Thanos’s ship in seconds, his army, beat on him like nothing. She got that last little smack in Endgame as a save.

Thor in Infinity War almost one shotted Thanos. WITH THE GAUNTLET. And also one shots a much less powerful but still formidable Thanos in  the beginning of Endgame

Thanos had the gauntlet on when she engaged him in Endgame and she made him her bitch. He couldn’t hurt or withstand her, even with the gauntlet. So in perspective, Hulk isn’t shit now. Thor isn’t shit because even with Stormbreaker, he struggled with basic Thanos without the gauntlet. They made a cute little gimme to fans who were likely losing their shit seeing her run the court by letting him swat her, but the point was made.

Thread's missing something... 

Mr Karate -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Fury2Feed -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
SpunQ -

The bad guy is clearly meant to look like Trump. The two females will unite to defeat him.

I seriously doubt that. 

Not to say that there won’t be any girl power, but it’s fucking Wonder Woman there SHOULD be girl power in Wonder Woman. 

There might even be some Orange Man Bad sprinkled in there, but I guarantee you that the dude you say resembled Donald Trump who was only in the trailer for like a total of 5 seconds is not the main bad guy. 

The Trump expy is supposed to into the motion the events that lead to Barabara Ann Minerva becoming the Cheetah.

So we will most likely a big girl power moment where Cheetah and Wonder Woman will join forces to take him down.

Can someone translate

Maybe she’ll get a masectomy for the next film. Wouldn’t that be great

ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus - 
Flyers179 -
Naughty Gorilla -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
topteam71 -

Op loves cock. Gadot is the most beautiful woman in Hollywood 

I almost posted something very similar, but then I remembered Margot Robbie and more importantly Scar Jo. I can’t put anyone over Scar Jo

Seriously overrated

Yeah, scarjo is well put together but she falls in some weird space between sexy/cute, definitely overrated.

Y’all gay![](upload://sjFWeGjlkLvgyYl8tsGD7uvKwYA.gif)

Not overrated. Near perfect at her peak with those big fleshy milk makers.

I always thought she was fine, but mostly physically. Her acting kinda seemed a bit stiff and cold. But I really caught a crush on her when she was on Hot Ones and was just being herself.